Step 6

Step 6
Things have probably been on a roll now. But they aren't set yet. Maybe don't make anything official too quickly, things could go south very rapidly if you rush into it. Take it slow! This step is about slowly entering into the relationship now that there is understanding between the both of you.

Scorpius laughed and shut the book. He was just so happy these days. He didn't think anything could ruin his mood.

"Hey, Scorp." Scorpius heard Albus say. He looked up and saw Albus standing in front of him with a wide smile. Scorpius smiled back.

"Hey." He replied.

It had been a few days since the kiss. Things have been so light between them. They weren't dating yet, of course, but everyone knew that they were a thing. But, just like the book said, they both agreed not to rush into things. Both of them liked what they had and would be hurt it they ruined it.

"Want to go down to the pitch with me?" Albus asked.

"You know I do." Scorpius replied giving him a smile.

Albus' smile widens and he holds out his hand for Scorpius to take, which he does. I mean, why wouldn't he? When a totally gorgeous boy with tousled hair and a wide smile offers his hand, only a fool wouldn't take the chance.

Scorpius was awestruck at everything that happened between him and Albus. And he couldn't help but show it almost everytime they were together. Scorpius always looked at Albus with loving eyes. He always admired everything about Albus.

The fact that Albus was so close to being his made Scorpius' heart flutter. He had never had a boyfriend before, never dated anyone really, but he didn't mind Albus being the first. He would let Albus be his first anything. He was already his first kiss. Well, his first kiss that mattered anyway.

Albus felt a similar way. He had told Scorpius that day in the broom closet. Scorpius knew almost everything about him; his flaws, his issues, his interests that he kept secret, and yet he still cared about him. That was something Albus thought he would never find. And now that it was close enough to reach he couldn't wait to grasp on and not let go.

As the two boys walked hand in hand down to the pitch, they felt it around them. The feeling of happiness and togetherness. The feeling that this is where they belonged and no matter what anyone did, they couldn't change it.

I'm so sorry that this is so short. I'm just really in a tough spot right now and it's hard for me to focus on writing this cute fluffy romance story.

Speaking of which, do any of you know any good break up songs? Because I could really use some right now. Thanks.

QOTC: drarry, dramione, or hinny?