Leaking

- - - - - - - W W - - - - - - -

"Sev." Lucius waved a hand in front of his friend, snapped it, and finally brought him back when he actually spilled his friend's water goblet on his face. Severus glared hard as he wiped the water out off his face.

"Was that really necessary?" He snapped, the father and his son laughing at his expense, if this was a different person, he may have hexed them so they won't be able to laugh ever again.

"C'mon, you could just swish and flick to remove the water." His godson mocked him while his father leaned back on his seat, crossing his arms. Smirking like a true Malfoy, a few giggles were heard on the background, he looked past Severus and winked at one of the girls, making them giggle more.

Severus had always envied Lucius for that, the charm that always brought the women to him. Unlike his ugly features, his friend looked as if it was sculpted from marble.

Maybe he would get her too. He internally groaned, what did it matter to him anyways?

"So, Mister Grumpy, what do you think?" His friend mused as it stared off the distance, making him look over his shoulder, and there she was. The current object of his thoughts, dreams, and even conversation. Her presence seemed to follow him anywhere. From the moment she saved him.

The brunette witch passed by the pub, oblivious of the stares the men were giving her. Almost everyone turned whenever she walked, he noticed she had eventually become an eye candy throughout the years.

No matter how much he wanted to stay away from her, it wasn't possible. Hell, they lived in the same place, and with that he had to endure seeing her with that oaf she called her boyfriend.

Fuck.

"Oi, I know that look! Merlin, Jesus, I can't believe this!" Lucius beamed at his friend and leaned closer. "You do like Granger, don't you? Tell me, c'mon, spill!"

"Shut up, Luce." He growled darkly, "what makes you think of that?"

"That's the way you looked at Evans before." Wincing at the mention of his first love, Severus flashed a dangerous look at Lucius, challenging him to go on. Malfoy Senior didn't though, he knows that look, and it was really- as in really, from his experience, dangerous to tread that ground.

That didn't stop him from interrogating Severus anyway.

"Since when? Do you plan on acting on it?" He asked eagerly. Draco looked expectantly at his godfather, he was still on a delicate position with Granger, but if she would make him happy, then so be it. 'She'd be the perfect cunt, I mean Aunt.'  He thought. Too bad he can't have her for himself.

"I think this is enough bonding for today." The dark haired wizard swiftly moved. "I bid you both goodbye. Stay. Safe." He bit and walked out the pub.

He was thankful they didn't bother to run after him, Merlin knows what he could do to them.

What are you doing to me, Granger??