A Night

- - - - - - - W W - - - - - - -

"Enter." The voice of Severus Snape drifted through the room towards where Hermione currently is, languid yet never wavering in authority. She felt shivers run down her spine.

'C'mon Hermione. It's just his voice, you shouldn't be attracted to just his voice.' She chastised herself, took a long inhale of breath and grabbed the doorknob. But the black-haired man in question beat her to it, almost causing Hermione to stumble on him, luckily she regained her balance.

"Do you plan on standing there all night?" He snarled, staring the Gryffindor student down.

"No, sir."

Severus opened his door wider and tipped his head, beckoning the girl to come in. He lead her to the front of his classroom, past his desk, and pulled on a drawer, which caused a door to appear. They went in, the Potions Master behind Hermione.

She looked around with wide eyes, this isn't his office, but rather his very own chambers. What's she doing here?

"Sir?" The professor looked at her blandly, again devoid of any hints, except...except that unusual twinkle in his eyes. Gods, it almost remind her of Dumbledore, and Merlin knows not so good things comes out from such twinkling.

Bless him and his conniving soul.

"Here." Snape walked past the living room towards one of the rooms, and Hermione could slowly feel her nerves flailing. They entered the room and she marveled at the sight.

Tons and tons of books were scattered on the floor, haphazardly strewn all over the place. There were still unpacked boxes, and the shelves were empty and covered in dust.

"I suppose you'll know what to do now." He said. "No magic." And started to leave, with Hermione gaping at the sight. No magic? This would take a long long while.

"It will do you wonders if you start now."

The witch sighed, moved to one of the boxes and started.

- - - - - - - W W - - - - - - -

At last, Hermione exhaled in triumph, putting the last of the books on its proper shelf. Tired and exhausted from all the work she left the room in search for her professor. It gave her a chance to look around his chambers.

The chambers, in general looked simple yet carried that rustic elegance its owner has, not to mention that his scent is much more eminent in this place. Yes, it smelled of sandalwood, herbs, and fresh parchment. Hermione breathed it all in, just so she could reminisce about it once she left. She went on looking for the Potions Master, and found one other room.

Thinking it was the professor's bedroom she knocked, no answer.

"Professor?" Still not a response uttered and she twisted the doorknob, opening the room. Unlike the other parts of his chambers, this area seemed so extravagant, with silk sheets and plethoras of pillows piled.

And the room smelled heavenly, his masculine scent magnified here, overwhelming her senses, and she could feel herself getting wet. She, unable to extract herself from the room, went to inspect paraphernalia.

......

Severus got out of the shower to find the girl in his room, facing away from him, he leaned on the doorframe of his bathroom to observe, aware of the feelings stirring in his nether regions. His loins ached and he wanted nothing but to turn her around bring her to her knees and have her wrapped her hands on his member. But he restrained himself, this one's different. She's different, not just a normal fuck would do for him to sate himself of her.

He wanted her, yes. Mind, soul and body. And unless he had claimed the first two, then the latter won't be here soon.

"Granger." He called out. Hermione immediately turned around, gasping at the sight of his Potions Master half-naked in front of her.

"Looking for anything in particular?" He purred her words earlier this school year.

"Uhm, eh." When had it suddenly went hot in here? Hermione thought, as the professor slowly walked over to her spot, making her step back. She gulped, seeing water trickle down his scar-mapped chest, the v in his hips well protruded, she willed herself not to look on.

She called on the founder of her house to give her courage. This is driving her crazy, mad with arousal. Professors shouldn't be allowed to look this good, right? He almost looked like sculpted from ivory. They, he was supposed to looked battered and old.

"Is something wrong, Miss Granger?" He asked again, a playfulness in his voice. Now he was standing a couple of feet away from her, and she could smell it. Her back hit the wall and he touched her forehead with his, making the girl squeak. Oh he was enjoying it alright.

Hermione stood straighter, though it did not do much on her small form against Snape's figure looming over her. He still had that ominous aura with him, but unlike before it did not intimidate nor threaten her, instead she find it quite...seductive?

"My detention's over, sir." She breathed.

"Then by all means, leave." He said simply, as a matter of fact.

The witch staggered on her steps, dizzy from the encounter. She turned one last time and found Snape leaning on the doorframe, smirking.

"Good night, Miss Granger. Happy Birthday."