The place

The Haggle running away with Kat agian takes her to a spot that has lot's of other people in it, and when the Haggle came in with Kat everyone became silent. The Haggle said " I didn't want to do this but here we are". " please i promise i will be better and not run away from you" Kat says. The Haggle shook his head in disagreement and started to chain Kat to the wall.

Once he left everyone started looking at her. "What" she asked? Everyone looked away except one boy who was next to her. " i-i'm n-nick" he responded. " where am I" she asked? This time no one responded. Nick started to say "did you try to r-run away". Kat just shook her head yes and lowered her head. She fell asleep a little bit later. She woke up to someone walking outside. The Haggle came in and gave everyone food and drinks but Kat's was different. She had eggs and toast on her's and milk to go with it while the others had bread and dirty water. The Haggle smiled at Kat and Kat turned away. "What's wrong" he asks. "You gave me good food and them bad food and then you decide to smile at me after what happened"? The Haggle shook his head in disbelief and un chained her." Come" he said. As she fallowed him he took her to a room with a bed and she sits down on it. "Why did you bring me here" she asks. "Because your special and i felt bad leaving you in there". The Haggle said.

"Well take me back because they need more attention than i do". Said Kat. The Haggle just stands there and stares at her. She looks at him in confusion. He push's her onto the bed and she is scared for her life. As the Haggle comes closer someone pushes the door open. It was the little boy from the place were Kat was just at. The boy knocked down the door and with the help of Kat he hit the Haggle with it.

"Come on" he said with fear in his eyes. She grabbed his hand and started to run until they got to the place they were before. They started to unchain the others. They all started to huddle in a place in the corner when they heard voices on the other side of the door and as soon as it opened...

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i wanted to leave an point where the next part is where the next part is so enjoy.

Its nice to have cliff hangers and this is probably going to be the only one.

Sorry if i made you upset though.