Come To Save Us

When they saw the door open it was Kat's parents and the police. Everyone felt safe and happy and the police returned the kids to they're homes.

When the kids got home saftly and Kat goes to their parents hug and kiss them and because it was so late sent them to bed. The next morning Kat got served with eggs, hash browns, sausage, and bacon.

She loved it but she was thinking about the boy nick and she figured that he lived on the other side of the woods. She didn't want to go in there but it was the only way.

Nicks POV

Nick thought the same. He was going to go in there to go find Kat no matter how terrifying it is.

He went in there and he knew she was in there and he had to find her quick. He thought she would be at the other side of the forest so he kept going until he could at least spot her.

Kat's POV

She was running certain that she was going to him, but the Haggle steps in front as she screames nicks name and tries to run around him.

The Haggle grabbs her and then finds Nick.nick was running more and more until the Haggle came. He smiled at Kat and let the Haggle take them. They already knew where.

So when they got there he chained them up next to each other and when he left they started to cuddle and hold hands. They knew that they were going to get found at some point but they didn't care as long as they were together.

8 years later they were still with each other and they got found 7 years ago to. So they got to see each other every day and didn't have to complain. They were at the age of thirteen and they knew that they would be together for a long time. What they didn't know was that the Haggle was still alive and going to get them back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is a good way to end a book... but you know i wouldn't end it short. And the next chapter is coming soon.