Save Us!

yes they were playing in the backyard until they were tired and when they went inside they realised that one of them got hurt from falling, but it looked like scratch marks more than  anything else. So now they are inside and taking care of the scratch. ...hope you enjoy.
_______________________________________

"Ugh this is my fault I knew we shouldnt have played tag its so childish and it can be dangerous" said Kat

"Don't be so hard on yourself it's only a scratch or three" said Nathan.

Kat just nodded and said i'm going up to my room now. As the others tried to stop her she ignored them and went straight to her room. Nathan than tried getting up but Kat's mom sat him back down and said your leg needs some rest, I will go talk to her. Nathan shook his head ok and rested on the couch.

When Kat's mom went upstairs she knew Kat had locked her door and so she would have to talk from this side of the door. After about an hour or so Kat came out and her mom sent her downstairs to talk and relax with Nathan while she does chores.

Nathan was happy to see Kat happy and all cheered up. And he told her that he could spend the night since he needs to rest his leg. She said ok and they stayed on the couch for the rest of night. The next day came and Nick had to go home and change and Kat went upstairs to change and get ready for the day since they had uniforms at school she changed into that and he did to. They're mom's took them school like always and they met up.

The substitute was gone and they enjoyed the day which they thought was wierd because they didn't feel anyone watching them the whole day. And when they got home Kat's parents were not home and they felt like someone else was in the house. And as they went into the parents room they heard something and opened the door.

It was a creature with big eyes and it had a big body to. They didn't know what to do when they saw blood all over the floor. They were frozen in the spot for a minute but once they remembered they ran for their lives even though they don't know what it was they knew it was bad and they would probably end up dinner for the thing if they sat there and did nothing.

Once they got outside they saw more and more creatures and they were surrounding the house except for one place but if they went that way the creatures can easily get to them. They risked it and they made it, and when they did they kept running until they got caught. BY THE HAGGLE.

_______________________________________

No this isn't the end I wanted to stop here. I am glad that you guys are reading the book and I hope that you guys like it. Thank you for reading my book.