Hiding away

When Kat and Nick looked out of the window they saw something hiding in the bushes looking at them. They looked away and continued eating. Once they got to their next class they sat down and started doing what the board told them to do which was technically what the teacher asked of them to do. Since they had a substitute and he looked really suspicious they did their work and at some points they would take a quick look at him to make sure that he was doing what regular substitutes would do. He was tall and muscular like no other teacher they had ever seen and he had brown short hair that flowed in the wind, he also has a beard growing but it seems like he shaves it every morning. They ignored him and his features till the end of the class. He told Kat and Nick to stay behind.

They did as they were told and when everyone left he closed the door. The substitute teacher said "you guys looked nervous and figety the whole class, whats wrong"?. They told him that something was going on when they got home which was totally a lie but he let them free. They were worried that the teacher might be the haggle in disguise but they might be wrong. They arrive at Kat's house and they tell Kat's mom about the teacher while they watched tv.

When Nicks mom got there Kat's mom invited them to stay for dinner. They said yes and they had greenbean casserole and rolls. We enjoyed it and then nick and his mother had to leave. When they left Kat went upstairs and brushed her teeth, went to the bathroom,and then went to bed. The next morning she put on a cute red silk dress that was not to fancy for school and did the rest of her stuff then went downstairs.

When she got downstairs her mom greeted her and complimented her dress. She thanked her and ate. Than she went back upstairs to get her bookbag and brush her teeth. Once she was at school Nick met up with her. He saw how pretty she looked and he held that in until they got to 2nd period which he would whisper into her ear how good she looks. Kat enjoys it even though she thinks that it would be better if he says it when they first meet up. But anyways they just got to 3rd period and they just sat down. The teacher is ms. Swimley and she is strict. She is usally good but when you do something wrong she yells at you and for some reason she has a time out chair... I guess she thinks the students are 4 year olds.

Anyways she was feeling good today so no one was in the time out chair. As the day went on Kat and Nick were in class after class until the last class in which they got out of at the end of the day. So when they were home Kat wanted to hang out with her sister but she said no. So Nick grabed Kat by the hands and then walked to the couch and they started to cuddle while watching tv like they usually do. Kat wanted this to be more exciting so she took him outside and he started chasing her until they got tierd.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading I hope you like the story and keep reading.