The New Boy

The new boy was the type that everyone dreamed about, his eyes were a bright blue,and his hair is short and brown and curved the right way. He was like the cool boy and rumors say that he has one eye on one girl to date and stay with for a long time.

When Kat saw him she almost fell but he cought her and when she realized he cought her she almost fainted but didn't when she realised he was talking to her and she told him she was fine.

All this time she didn't know that she was the one that he likes, but she doesn't know that he is evil and stronger than the Haggle in many ways. She was to captured in his beauty to realize how bad it can be to date him now that the Haggle was gone.

When they said they're goodbyes and Kat started walking to class she noticed that everyone was staring at her. She knew why but she thought that they were staring to much. She tried telling herself not to look like the crazy girl by screeming don't look at me but she ended up doing it and since she didn't have Nick to be there she had to find the bathroom and figure out how to calm herself.

When she heard someone come in she new that it was a teacher and she really didn't want to talk to a teacher but what choice did she have. The teacher came in and Kat unlocked the stall door and they talked.

Once Kat felt better the teacher tried calling her mom but before she did kat told the teacher that she was living with someone else because her parents died. So after they called they walked out of the bathroom and into the principles office to wait.

When Kat got home she went to her room and stayed there till dinner. Her new parents were worried but didnt bother her because they didnt know what to say to her. "What".said kat.
"Nothing" said her parents.
It went back to quietness for a while before kat went back to her room.

___________________________
I'm srry if this isn't that good of a book and it's my first book on this app and to share with others.
Keep reading plz and feel free to comment.