How Nick Died

The Haggle took them into the woods. They tried and tried to get out of his grip but gave up not long after. They knew the Haggle could be nice but most people think he is bad so he tries to play that role.

When they got to a stopping point and the Haggle dissapeared Kat started crying. And Nick was there to comfort her at all times, and when the Haggle got back she screamed at him and told him that she wishes he would die and that this shouldn't have happened.

The Haggle wasn't happy about this and he sure didn't want to let them go now. So he took Nick and he said this is what you get and at that moment the Haggle snapped Nicks neck off and set him right where Kat could see. There was blood everywhere and you could see nicks spinal cord. Kat didn't like it at all, Kat was crying and she was also mad but the haggle didn't care he just took her and started walking away with her.

When the Haggle took three steps he heard a gun shot and the bullet had pierced him. Now Kat could get free and the Haggle was dieing do to the bullet in his head and the man that shot him took Kat to his place since she didn't have a home. She was happy that the Haggle was dead but she was sad that Nick was gone.

The next day Kat went school and everyone was wondering where Nick was, and she told them that he died. Everyone she told felt bad for Kat and they comforted her throught the day. every time someone said his name she started crying.

Everytime she told herself not to cry someone would say his name and she would cry. She hated that day and she hated that her parents and Nick had died, but she couldnt do anything about it. She stayed with the man that saved her and his wife until she could find someone else to stay with and she hoped that they would be nice.

Kat took some days off of school and they worried about her to. When she came back there was a new kid at school who looked like Kat's type and she didn't know it yet but she would learn to like him.

_______________________________________

Hey guys I had to add some scary and sadness since it is a horror movie and next chapter you will find lut about the new boy.

Hope you enjoy.