imagine 1: stephen curry

imagine for @prohesivebutter

"Baby wake up," I whispered shaking Stephen. It was the 25th of February, and he had to fly to Asia for a mini basketball tour.
"5 more minutes." He mumbled, I chuckled and tried to get up but Stephen grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

"Babe," I laughed, "you have a flight to catch." I said yanking his arm from around my waist and pulling him out of bed, I am really short compared to him so I was surprised I could lift him up.

"I'm up, I'm up." He said. "Good," I chuckled beginning to walk out of the room before feeling a sharp pain near my rear area (butt😂✌🏾) "Wardell Stephen Curry!" I yelled at him and he just looked at me with a goofy smile on his face.

After freshening up I made him a special breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast. "Good morning Kate." He said kissing me, I blushed at the sight of my man, he was shirtless showing of his chiseled abs and was wearing sweatpants, and he also had Versace cologne on which topped off the look even more.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirked at me, I laughed and showed him his breakfast which he ate unbelievably fast.

"Damn baby this is delicious." He said with his mouth full, I laughed and gave him a quiet thank you.

I leaned against the kitchen counter thinking about the six weeks he'd be gone in Asia, my heart shattered thinking about being alone from my baby for that long but it made my happy that he was achieving his dream, it was a bittersweet feeling.

"What're you thinking about?" He said coming over to me.

"Your tour, aren't you excited?" I exclaimed.

Steph's face became uneasy and he quickly said, "I'm not feeling well I should go to bed."

"What, you were fine two minutes ago, plus your flight is in two hours!" I crossed my arms and became suspicious.

"Well, um.. Let's.." He stuttered, "Let's go to the mall! I have to spoil my baby before I head to Asia." He said pulling me.

"I already have enough clothes babe!" I said stopping him.

"Well let's go to KFC I'm hungry as fuck!" Stephen says dragging me again.

"Stephen stop! What the hell has gotten into you?" I yelled.

He sighed and brought me to the couch sitting down. "You're always here for me supporting me, you fly across the country for me, come to my games, feed me, and make me feel so special, what have I done for you Kate? I've never been to any of your games, not one. I'm a terrible boyfriend and me leaving every week just makes things worse." He confessed.

"Baby no, you're the best boyfriend ever! You're going to do great in Asia I promise." I said hugging him.

"I love you so much baby," he said.

"I love you too Stephen." I said before kissing him passionately.

I hope you liked it! Leave requests in comments bye!