imagine 12: devin booker

sorry this took so long

ya girl is lazy as hell

I hope you luv it😘💗💗

4 @vibrantwrites-

"Devin..," I mumbled, turning over. I looked at him and he was sound asleep. I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes. Lately I've been having crazy dreams about Devin leaving me for someone better.

I rolled over to my side of the bed, holding my hand out reaching for my phone, before feeling a hand on my arm. "Nightmare.?" Devin mumbled, tiredly.

"It's okay Dev, go back to bed." I said quietly. Devin had shoot around early in the morning and I didn't want to interfere with his busy schedule.

"Do you really want me to do so baby girl?" He said beginning to kiss on my neck.

"D-Devin," I moaned.

Devin continued to kiss on my neck, hitting my sweet spot multiple times, before stopping and pulling me into his chest.

"As much as I would love to continue," he said, playing with my curls. "I have shoot around in the morning, and it's 3:00 am." He said chuckling.

I giggled too, feeling safe in his arms.

"Why can't you sleep Tay?" Devin said looking into my eyes seriously.

I sighed sitting up.

"I keep having these nightmares Dev," I said running a hand through my hair. "About what Taylar?" He said with a look of concern in his eyes.

"You!" I shouted becoming frustrated, "You finally realizing I'm not good enough and you leaving me for another girl, a prettier girl, a blonde girl!" I said, bursting into tears.

Devin sighed and pulled me into his arms. "You're the only girl for me." He said kissing the top of my head as I calmed down.

"I love you Devin." I said cuddled into his chest, falling asleep.

"I love you too Tay," Devin said, kissing my forehead again before falling into a deep sleep.