imagine 8: stephen curry

I was really excited to write this

I made your brother klay I hope you don't mind💗

hope you love it

for @summerseventeen

"Bro!" Klay yelled, he was shirtless on the couch with his friends, Andre, Draymond, and Stephen.

They were all sleeping over for a 2k marathon, which is one of the most dumb things ever, playing 2k all night with no breaks.

And of course to make matters worse, it was in our house.

My parents were on vacation, which makes matters even more worse.

Right now I was trying to study, but it was extremely difficult due to all the shouting coming from downstairs. I glanced at my outfit through the mirror I had in my room. I was wearing short shorts and a black hoodie.

I walked downstairs and immediately started getting heckled.

"Hey Andie, be a doll and order us some pizza." Klay said, making his friends laugh.

I rolled my eyes and said "I'm ordering a whole box for myself and you guys can share one."

"Fatass." Stephen said making everyone laugh.

I ran into the kitchen and sat down by the table crying, I was joking but of course they had to take things way too far. I also hated how I had a huge crush on the biggest dick in the world.

I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen which made my heart race faster. "Hey," his angelic voice said. I shouldn't be calling it angelic due to all the bull shit he's said to me.

I shouldn't be calling it angelic due to all the bull shit he's said to me. I didn't trust my voice around him, I was scared it was going to crack because I was so nervous.

"Baby girl don't be like that," he said putting his hand between my thigh.

"Andie! Andie!" Klay said shaking me.

I quickly woke up. "Klay I was sleeping!"

He ripped the sheets off my bed to wake me, "The guys and I just ordered pizza, come get some before it's all finished." He said walking out of my room.

I quickly realized it was all a dream, Stephen never touched me, or talked to me.

I shook my head and walked down the stairs.

"It's in the kitchen," Klay said to me. "I'm going to grab another slice be right back," Stephen said following me into the kitchen. My hands became sweaty and I became super nervous.

I reached to get a plate from the cupboard but then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "Short shorts," he said kissing on my neck, "So naughty."

My heart was racing so fast as he continued kissing me. He suddenly stopped making me blush, "We'll finish this later baby girl," he said winking at me walking out of the kitchen.