imagine 23: klay thompson

this one is for @adventurous_spirit

I hope you enjoy it!

"Klay!" You shouted from upstairs. It was your anniversary and you were planning to go out for dinner, you were ready to leave in a beautiful pink dress that wasn't too revealing but hugged your curves nicely.

"Klay!" You yelled again. He finally came down the stairs dressed in basketball shorts and a blue warm up shirt that said 'Warriors Basketball' on it.

"What.." he whined, flopping onto the couch. You sighed loudly, ever since he came back from China he was in a huge slump and was never in the mood to do anything.

"Kaetlyn I'm going to bed," he said slouching up the stairs. You threw your head back in frustration, it was your special day and he wasn't in the mood for anything.

You suddenly had an idea, Klay was so happy when he was in China: He called you everyday, sent you photos, and sent you postcards. The only way to make him feel better was to bring China to Oakland.

• • •

"Well, didn't Klay say that he ate Dumplings there and really enjoyed it?" Draymond said to you. You were in 'Little China' a small community in downtown Oakland with Chinese restaurants, gift shops and clothing shops.

"Oh I just got the perfect idea!" You said to Draymond. "I gotta go bye," you said hanging up on him.

"Hello..." you said walking into a small shop, a woman came out from the back and greeted you, you explained the situation and she gave you some items.

• • •

"Klay, stay still.." you giggled, you put a blindfold on his face to surprise him. "Are we going to have sex?" He said smiling, you shoved him playfully and directed him to take his blindfold off.

"Oh, my gosh.." he gasped. The living room was decorated in traditional Chinese decor with Chinese Letters and And Quotes, Traditional Chinese Clothing, And Food. "Get dressed.." you said pushing him.

He came out of the washroom in the exact outfit he was given while he was in China.

"I have one more surprise!" You said to him after he was done eating. You turned on the t.v and connected your phone to it. "Happy birthday Klay! We love and miss you!" The kids from the camp in China said.

"Kaetlyn I love you so much!" He said pulling you into a kiss. "Sorry for being distant, I was kinda home sick, well China sick since this is my home, wait no our-" you interrupted his rambling with a kiss.

"Was I rambling?" He asked innocently, you nodded and giggled and enjoyed the rest of your night.

hope you enjoyed it

didn't proofread like always ..😂