imagine 18: isaiah thomas

this one is 4 @gigiwrites-
this one was actually so fun to write yet kinda sad ://
SIKE
but anyways hope u love it

"Isaiah," I said to my husband. He was sitting on the couch lazily, he hasn't showered in days and was in a huge slump. "Isaiah today is the special day!" I said sitting next to him. "What day?" He said pulling out his phone- my heart broke, he forgot.

"You're so funny Isaiah, always joking." I said pushing him, trying to tell myself he did remember, "I'm not joking what day is it?" I punched Isaiah in the face.

"Gigi what the fuck, ow!" He screamed running into the washroom, I started screaming at him in my native language, calling him words like a waste man, and a dumbass and the son of a hippo.

"Hey bitch in America we speak English!" He said getting out of the washroom and coming into my face, "Boy you better back the fuck away with your stank breath and your toddler height looking ass boy i swear you better get THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!" I said screaming at Isaiah, I'm by afraid of anyone, his ass didn't scare me.

"See you're such a bitch, I could do so much better." He said putting his hands in my face. "You could do better? You forgot our anniversary!" I said slapping him again. "Gigi I swear to god!"

"You know what Isaiah fuck you, I'm done with your stupid ass." I wasn't just gonna leave like that I was gonna roast his ass. "And you know what I'm gonna expose your ass," I said pulling my phone out to videotape. "Your dick is the size of my thumb, and your hairline is so nasty, you could fit a family of fifteen in between the bumps of your hairline. That's why you wear a headband, it's because your hairline is fucked up, and also your overbite is bigger than your dick! Fuck your dwarf head ass!" I said walking out of the house.

I got into my car and started crying, I loved Isaiah but the death of his sister changed him, I pulled out my phone and called my best friend Rilan.

"Hey bitch!" She said when she answered. "Hey rilan.. are you in Boston?" I asked wiping away my tears. "Hell yea I'm in Boston, I'm trying to get Kelly Olynyk's dick!" She said making me laugh, I wonder if she knew he was going to Miami. "Are you crying? Was it that bum Nigga Isaiah?" She said again making me laugh harder, "Yea we broke up." I said becoming sad again. "Finally! Did you beat his ass?" She asked, "Yes." I replied, starting the car. "Okay come to my condo, I got plenty of food." She said hanging up. I started laughing then drove to Kelly's house, Isaiah was gonna regret everything.