imagine 21: kawhi leonard

this one is for @xxnatemexx

I hope you enjoy, sorry it took so long for me to write 😬😬

I hope you enjoy💖

10 comments for next one

"Look at this one," I said showing Kawhi a picture of me when I was 3, he started laughing and teasing me.

We were upstairs in my moms attic helping her clean it out. "What is this?" Kawhi asked me getting mad. It was a picture of me and Danny green at a college party, and there was another picture of us kissing. "It's nothing," I said trying to grab the picture from his hands.

"What do you mean it's nothing!" He yelled getting angry. I just looked at him and shrugged like it was nothing. "It's not a big deal," I said, it really wasn't. "Not a big deal?!" He yelled, smashing the picture.

"Kawhi!" I yelled back at him, he got glass all over the floor. "I can't believe you right now." I said looking at him, he was furious and to top it all off, he was causing a scene in my moms house. "You can't believe me," he said in disbelief. "I can't believe you!" He said at me one more time before exiting the room.

• • •

"Hey it's Kawhi, I'm sorry I can't take your call right now, leave your name and number and I'll give you a ring later, bye!" My phone said again for the tenth time. Kawhi wasn't answering any of my calls making me worried.  I was in my room smoking trying to get ahold of him.

"Ugh," I groaned putting my phone down. I didn't realize why he was so mad, yes me and Danny Green had a relationship in college but that was I the past, and I haven't told him about it because I didn't see it as a big deal.

All of sudden my phone started ringing, taking me out of my thoughts. "Bailee, come quick!" Danny yelled through the phone, I was confused but still answered. "What's going on, are you okay?" I asked concerned. "It's Kawhi, me Marc, Dejounte and Patty were all at my place and then he came and started beating the shit out of me!" He said scared. I hung up the phone, got into my car and drove to Danny's house.

I opened the door without knocking and saw Marc and Dejounte holding back Kawhi who looked angry as ever, "Kawhi!" I yelled walking into the living room. Everyone in the room became quiet and stared at me. "Everyone get out!" I yelled, everyone just looked at me like I was high, which I was, "I said get out!" This time I yelled louder making everyone in the room run out of the house.

"Kawhi not you," I said rolling my eyes. "How could you betray me like that!" He said crying. I immediately felt my heart sting as I pulled him into my arms.

"I love you and only you Kawhi, Danny is my past. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just never thought of it as a big deal." I said honestly, pulling him close.

"It's okay Bailee, I'm sorry and I love you too." He said kissing me, "Yay! My otp!" Marc shouted making everyone in the room laugh.