Introducing Joker To Your Boyfriend

The Joker sat in his car waiting for Frost to finish loading up the cash in the back. He was exhausted and agitated and looking forward to his night free from business. He could just go to the club and watch Harley dance and be with his daughter. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and the word “princess” scrolled across the screen

Speaking of that little looney tune

“What is it sweetheart?” His daughter was the only person he spoke to with such gentleness.

“Daddy you haven’t forgotten about tonight right?” You said to your father nervously. 

The Joker rested the back of his head on his seat. A wave a jealous rage ran over him. He did forget, but that kid was easy to forget about. That kid who had the nerve to think he was good enough for the jokers daughter. He had only promised you so you would stop giving him those certain eyes. Those eyes that made his heart sink and his knees weak. He growled under his breath frustrated with the hold you had over him.

“hmmm Princess tonight isn’t good" He began to work his way to slithering out of this “I am tried and just want to have a night with you and your mother and no shit okay?” 

“You said that last time you cancelled, and he isn’t shit" you spat at your father fed up with him constantly blowing your boyfriend off. “I told you how much you meeting him means to me and you promised".

“Princess…”

“Promised! and mom said you told her you would too".

Ugh Harley, you only promised your queen so she’d kiss you again. The Joker got lost in thought thinking about how his girls had him trapped in this situation.

“Baby it makes no sense for you to introduce me to a boy you like because I’m just going to kill him anyway" The clown prince cackled to himself but when he heard his daughters silence he quickly stopped.

You were getting angry now. “You are not going to kill him. You are going to meet him because if you love me you’ll do it for me" you never failed to stun your father with your guts to stand up to him. If anyone else did that it’d be over but it flattered him how you took after him. “You’re also going to stop sending him death threats, you think it’s easy for him to meet you?.”

“Technically that was Frost" he tried to lighten the situation, whats the Joker for after all “And fine fine princess if it’ll make you love me again".

“It will” you hung up and immediately was filled with glee. Your two favorite guys were finally going to make peace.

The Joker was pleased you were happy, but was seething in anger at the thought of seeing this boy. Yes he was making Frost harass the boy a little bit, but he only did it for you’re own good. Clearly this boy was not going away easy, this was going to be interesting.

“His name is Brandon by the way” the text from you popped up on his phone.

Seeing the boys name sent from you enraged him even more than he thought possible.

The club was filled with people smiling and dancing. You walked into the crowd to the bar and asked for a martini to calm your nerves. You had borrowed your favorite dress your mother had for the occasion. You couldn’t be happier. Brandon was sweet, handsome, and one of the first guys you had met that didn’t want you to exploit your family name… or wanted to avoid you completely because of your family name. Dating had never been easy as the Joker and Harleys daughter. Your first date never happened because the boy who asked you out washed up in Gothams harbor. The long distance relationship you had trying to keep the kid safe ended when he was found having suffocated with an iphone in his throat. You spent nights crying into your pillow but your father always came to your rescue. Promised you it was to protect you and because he loved you. He gave you everything you wanted and always made you laugh, so how could you not forgive the clown. This time you made sure to keep this boy hidden, you were older now and knew it was just better to tell the boy upfront who you were. Brandon was so understanding and said it didn’t matter. He was nervous of course but said he loved you and it wouldn’t change a thing.