Losing Virginity

You were in your bedroom with him. The boy you had been seeing for months. You both had been talking about it forever but could never find the right time or place. However tonight, you decided it was time to take those steps. Your parents were out at the club and you had the house to yourself for once. The goons were out on a mission and Frost was with them at the club, so no one and nothing was there to stop you. Your heart was beating so fast but he put his hands on your shoulders and caressed you down your arms. 

“You sure?” he said as he kissed your lips softly.

You hesitated for a moment before looking him in his eyes and feeling a sense of relaxation sweep over your body. “Yes. I’m sure”.

He started by kissing your forehead, then moving down to your cheeks teasing your nose with his. Then he skipped your lips and moved to your neck. It felt better than you had imagined. Your bodies sank into each other and fell on to your bed. You unbuttoned his shirt and it fell to the floor in an instant. He picked you up with his arm in one swift motion and positioned you so your head was on the pillow and he was on top of you. He pushed off of you with his hands on either side of your torso and studied your body. 

“You’re so perfect. Don’t be nervous (y/n). Are you still sure you’re ready?” he whispered down to you.

“I am.” you smiled warmly at him and he kissed your lips with enough passion to make romeo jealous.

“Your dad will fuckin kill me if he finds out.” he said with some worry in his voice. You put your hands on his cheeks and pulled yourself up to kiss his lips in comfort.

“He won’t fuckin find out.”  you said at him smirking and he smirked back before kissing you again, harder this time.

He started to undo the buttons on your dress and breathed in heavily when he saw your bra. He kissed the top of your breasts making you sigh before he reached into his pants to pull himself out and then his hand slid down to the bottom of your dress and started lifting it up. 

The Joker say in his VIP booth at the club watching Harley dance. The dead body of the man he thought he could trust sat across from him. He was frustrated that the man tried to make a move on his queen and frustrated that the business deal was now ruined. He looked over at Frost who was packing up the suitcases and ordering people to take the body away.

“Well… I guess it’ll be nice to have the night off early.” Joker said as he whistled to Harley calling her over. “Bring the car around Frost, time to go home.”

The Jokers angers soothed as he thought about the up side. At least he got to go home to you and just relax with his Queen and his princess. Harley walked into the booth and threw back the rest of Jokers drink to cool off. He took off his jacket and threw it around her shoulders to keep her warm before they walked out the back door to the purple lamborghini. He was still angry with how the night went thinking about how much money he just lost, so he stepped on the gas to get to you sooner so he could forget any of it ever happened. Whenever he looked at your face, saw you and your mother cuddling together, imagined him joining in his mind was immediately relaxed. He couldn’t wait to hold both his girls in his arms.