information on wolves

Now i understand that this is a little late and I am sorry for that. But I recently meet someone through school that has read my book so far and she has just joined the werewolf side of wattpad. And so this chapter is going to be dedicated to informing those who do not understand what has happened thus far and also this is to inform you how werewolfs act, are, and everything in the middle. This might be a very long chapter so if you have been reading werewolf stories on wattpad and you completely understand it without a doubt you may skip this chapter.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way let's start with the basics that every werewolf story will have no matter what.

The werewolves are going to be singled out into packs, in most cases the packs will be called blood moon or royalty things vary with every writer. Now no matter what for the werewolf stories to basically begin they will mostly explain the basics you need to know. The intro, now this intro can be created in so many ways. The most common is that the writer will make the main character talk to the reader. Explaining to them their background and how they had gotten to this point. For this story you know that is how the story began for me. So now you got the semi basics that I can think of right now. So now into more detail.

So to start most might be asking about mates. What's the point of the mates and for me why does she have two mates. Everything about mates basicly might be asked. And so here are the answers.

For almost every werewolf story this is how a mate goes about.

A question that went through my head when i first started was how did they really know that was there mate. (this comes out of twilight so if you have watched the movies it will help you up a lot in understanding this.)

So when two mates meet each other they must lock eyes and in doing so most of the time the two will explain it as if nothing mattered anymore that they did not care about anything but that one person and in that moment there wolf (which I will explain in a moment) will say the word that they knew was going to be said. "Mate". Now that is how they meet and how they know there mates. Now when they finally snap out of the trance one of two things can happen,

One of the mates reject the other.

Now this is something that happens to about half of the stories. When they finally meet something from their past might drive them to reject each other, or maybe they fell in love with another werewolf and so they say the rejected the as there mate. Now before i go into the second thing let's break down the rejection because one of two things happen there after that as well. So the main thing that happens after a rejection in every story is that the one who was rejected will feel pain. This pain is there wolf basically dying because when you are rejected it is losing your other half. Now when this happens they will cry and feel like they are dying on the inside out. Now after the rejection two main things can happen after that.

1 the one who is rejected will be given another mate. This is something that happens sometimes and basically it is just a mate that will accept them and will not reject them.

2 in the end the rejected two will cross paths again and they will regret the rejection and will become mates again. This happens a lot of the time and is almost always going to happen. When this happens it is has if they never got rejected they will feel the same way towards them and will love them the same.

And now the second thing that can happen when they first find their mate is that they can accept them. And in this will start their life together as mates. The most simple and common thing that happens, it may sound boring but the writer always has something up there sleeves.

And now one of the most popular things for a mated couple it to complete the mating rituals. Now for 99% of the books written this is how is goes.

1 you find your mate.

2 they will mark you (bite were your neck connects to your shoulder)

3 the she-wolf will begin to have what they call "heat" and this is basically a period for a she-wolf but the thing is that they will go through very very painful burning cramps. Not there are three ways to get through this "heat"

1 they indore it and it will last from 1 week to 1 month depending of the writer.

2 the she-wolf will be held in the arms of there mate and it will very very very slowly ease pain just a tiny bit.

Or 3. This one is a little graphic. They "mate" meaning they "get it on" this is the only way to completely stop the she-wolf's "heat"(gross)

Now let's say they did not "get it on" the final step that will complete the mates bond with be to "get it on"

Now after these steps they will be one, they will be able to in most cases feel each others emotions and in all cases mind-link meaning they can talk to each other without speaking one word.

Now i should cover the mind-linking it is not that difficult to understand basicly let's break it down a little. If you are in a pack, there will be a alpha simple enough. Now this alpha will be able to mind-link anyone he wishes to, and they may respond to him. But most of the time only higher ranking wolves will be able to contacted him first. Simple enough. Now when you are in a family it all depends on the writer they can let families be able to mind-link or only the alpha to them and then mates can mind-link no matter what rank wolf they are. So that is basically mind-links.

So now let me say i am sorry that i talk in rambols and out of wack i am trying to explain it the best i can. After i am completely done if you have any questions left please do not be afraid to ask.

So now let's talk about wolves ranks. There are going to be the main four for every story and then there can be very rarely and extra one. So the first one is of course the alpha. The alpha is the man dog (XD) he is the leader of the pack and will be in charge of everything and everyone in that pack.

The second one is the beta. The beta is the only that will almost always be the alpha's best friend and will be there as the second alpha if the first one cannot deal with a issue. The third one is third in command meaning he will most likely be the one who trains the wolves for fights and will lead them to battle is needed. The fourth one is the luna. Now this is the she-wolf that is mated to the alpha. They are equal to the alpha and can give commands just like the alpha. There mission most the time is to protect the pack and be there as a sense of peace maker.

Those are the four that will almost always be there. Now there may be so that are very random but they normally rarely show up so do not worry.

That should cover the basics to understanding wolves. If you have any questions please please please ask and i will answer and i just might gather my thoughts and make a part two to this later down the line to help explain the wattpad version of werewolves.

Now i do not believe this is everything that all the stories must be w=but if you look on my profile you will see that i have read many werewolf stories here and i am continuing to read them so this is what i have for my knowledge thank you all for reading and i hope i cleared some things up for you all.