Prologue

It has been weeks since the mysterious island appeared after Chaos Control. Tails and Chuck went to explore while Amy, Cream and Cheese stayed behind to help out Ella. News had spread quickly about your existence as a new hero. Some people said you were a robot or a cyborg or maybe even  an alien from another planet. It honestly stressed you out. What if they'll end up figuring it was just a random junior high student with richass parents? What if you failed? What if you end up hurting people?

'What the hell have I gotten myself into?' You asked yourself while resting your head on your crossed arms on your desk. Today was Saturday so you had time to process everything.

Sonic wasn't even here either. That guy just left you like that to explore for days that island or maybe even elsewhere without even bothering to tell you! You weren't happy with that at all. It had been weeks since you last saw him and you missed him. So much that you drew him everywhere on your sketchbook!

Over the weeks he had been gone, you grew closer to Sora. He would act kind of weird sometimes but you found it cute. You, Cat and Sakura started hanging out with his friends too and they found a guy that interested them. You three spend your weekends talking about Sora and his friends and how they would make hot boyfriends. You had to admit Sora was just perfect. His spiky blond hair, his gorgeous green eyes, his perfectly toned body and  his godlike complexion just make your ovaries scream for help.

You missed Sonic so badly that you went to find Sora to help that teenage mind of yours with his perfection.
But seriously though, you're lost. Yes you. You're lost in your own mind. You're losing yourself.

'GET A GRIP GIRL!' You mentally slapped yourself out of those angsty thoughts.

'God damn. Maybe I should get something to eat to calm down my nerves.'

Like you thought, you went downstairs in the kitchen to find Ella and Cream and Cheese making apple pies. You could smell the delicious scent and it sent shivers down your spine.

"Oh hello Y/N, good to see you're okay!" Ella greeted you.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm okay." You asked her.

"Yesterday you came back home really really late and you were saying things that made no sense." Cream explained.

"W-What?"

"What they're trying to say is that you were drunk." Amy came up out of nowhere.

"Drunk?! No way! I'd never do that!" You argued. 'Then again it would explain the headache...' You thought.

"We're not lying Y/N. Your friends called us late at night to tell us that you drank 6 glasses of red wine and that you needed to get back home or things would've gotten worse." She continued with her arms crosses.

"No way... Jeez I feel sick just thinking about it... I can't even remember anything about last night!" You said while holding your head in pain.

"What the hell made you drink 6 glasses Y/N?"

"I-I don't know... We finished our exams that day and then we just went out. We hung out for the rest of the day until we went to a public bar and that's it." 

"Did you really think that was a good idea?" She asked you rudely.

"Oi, cut me some slack shrimp." You hissed and then walked back to your room.

'Who the hell does she think she is?! This happened one time! ONE TIME!' You cursed to yourself as you flopped down on your bed.

'So what now? I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so bored and my head hurts! Luckily S/N went to her friend's house or she would've annoyed me. Sonic was gone for weeks and I already lost my mind? I should really calm down.' You thought.

'It's time to grow up, Y/N.' 

You closed your eyes and went off to dreamland where everything was just perfect.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is short and pretty... negative but I'm out of ideas and our class had a meeting with two guys who used to be alcoholic so it just came to my mind XD

Hope this is an okay start to this season!