Sad truth about reality

Ever since that night, you took the time to catch up with school and most importantly apologize to your family and friends for your rude behavior, especially to Chuck whom you argued multiple times with. He forgave you, saying that you were going through the teenage phase where you start to become independent. You told them everything, even your identity as the Silencer; you didn't want to hide anything from them anymore. However you did left out what triggered you to go see Eggman which was Sonic's rejection. You lied and told them that he had kidnapped you and controlled you to act differently. You felt embarrassed about your over-reaction and didn't want them to think badly of you. Speaking of Sonic, you two grew a closer bond; no secrets, no hiding, just trust and love. For the past month, Sonic has been incredibly sweet to you, he brought you to nice places in the city that you hadn't seen before. You both loved each other very much and these romantic moments only deepened those strong feelings. 

You lay in the grass field next to Sonic, hand in hand and eyes closed, feeling the wind on your faces. It was a nice moment between you two and you adored it. You breathed in and sighed in satisfaction.  

"Nice right?" Sonic commented, turning his head to look at you.

"Very nice..." You replied with a smile. "Thanks Sonic."

"Anything for you, Y/N." He squeezed your hand with his. You blushed at his words. "As much as I'd love to stay here longer with you, we should get going. It's getting late."

"You're right. Let's go." You agreed and got up. 

Before you could get onto your feet, Sonic grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, smashing his lips into yours. You immediately kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him closer to you. He wrapped one arm around your waist and his other hand was placed on the back of your neck. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and brushed his tongue against your lips. You gasped at the sudden feeling of his wet muscle against your hot lips and he took that opportunity to stick it  inside your mouth, exploring your cavern. He licked each and every area of your mouth, tasting you and connecting you to him. You got the courage to lift your tongue up and fight his. You blushed when both of your tongues made contact and fought for dominance. Sonic won the battle and proceeded to finish exploring your mouth until your lungs were burning for air. You both pulled away from each other, a string of saliva connecting you both. His head was pressed onto yours as you both panted after that intense moment between you two.

"Wow..." You commented.

"Hehe... I uh... wanted to try something I saw other people do..." He admitted, blushing lightly with a sheepish smile and his ears flopping down in an embarrassed way. 

"I don't mind... I actually really l-liked it..." You whispered the last part but he clearly heard you, making his ears flop up again, meaning he was happy to hear you say that. He exhaled from his nose as if he was satisfied and got up. He let out his hand for you to take and you did, bringing you into his arms. He carried you bridal style and ran back to the mansion. 

...

The next day, it was Friday and you had a biology exam so it was a long day for you. You were stressed out the day before which made Sonic bring you to the beautiful field where you relaxed. Today you felt better and you felt like you could do it. The final school bell rang and you gave back the exam paper to the teacher, leaving the class and joining your friends who went out the classroom first.

"Jeez you're so slow." Akira sassed.

"Nah you're just too fast." You replied which made her smirk.

"Sure~"

"Neh how well did you guys do?" Sakura asked.

"Bio's not my thing..." Akira mumbled and crossed her arms.