Captured with Amy

The next day you went to school and greeted all of your friends who questioned about your bruises and bandages around your body. Cat and Saku were worried and offered you lots off help when carrying books or your bag.

"Seriously guys, I'm fine." You said.

"Dude. You are literally COVERED with bandages. You look like a mummy!" Cat sassed.

"Uh..."

"What Catherine means is that you're hurt and we want to help you get better by carrying your things. Your physically hurt so I suggest you rest your body." Sakura said softly.

"Yeah! Those mummy arms of yours can't carry these-" Cat was about to say but got cut off by another voice.

"Oh my! Y/N, what happened?!" 

It was Sora. 

"How did you get so hurt?! Are you okay??" He asked in a worried tone while holding your shoulders.

"I-I'm fine... I ran into trouble in the city..." You said.

"What kind of trouble? Who did this to you?" 

"I-It's nothing! Eggman's robot thingy destroyed a few things around the city and it so happens that I got hurt! It's no big deal." 

"Damn that Eggman..." He growled and tightened his grip on your shoulders, making you whimper. He released you upon hearing you and apologized. "Can I help you with anything?" 

"Nope! We got it all under out control so you can go back with your friends and do what boys do." Cat said harshly.

"C-Cat... Sorry but she's worried for Y/N. It's nice of you to ask but I think we can handle it. Thank you for worrying." Sakura said with a bow. "Let's go, Y/N." 

"Y-Yeah. Sorry Sora." You apologized and followed your friends down the hallway.

Sora hung his lead low and clenched his fists in anger. "Y/N... Only I can carry your things and be by your side... Your friends should just disappear..." A grin made it's way onto his face and a malicious chuckle escaped his mouth. "I'll make sure they do~"

Back to you and your girlfriends. 

"Jeez! Sora just can't stop butting in can he?" Cat said in a frustrated tone as she put your beg on your desk and hers between yours and Sakura's. 

"He cares a lot for Y/N, it seems. Maybe he likes you!" Sakura said which made you blush furiously.

"Pfff y-you ca-an't be-e s-serious!" You stuttered.

"Not to mention that he stares a lot." She added.

"That's just plain creepy." Catherine commented. 

"It's what boys do when they like a girl~" 

"Ugh... Boys... Anyway my OTP will always remain Y/N and Sonic." Cat announced and you choked on your own saliva.

"What the ffffffrick?! Don't just say that out loud! What if someone hears you?!" You cursed at her with a big blush.

"It's true~ You two are forever my OTP, hell I thought about writing a faniction~" She smirked.

"Oh my god Catherine..." You sweatdropped and slammed your head on the table. "What am I going to do with you?"

Sakura and Catherine laughed but soon stopped after hearing your teacher enter your classroom which meant that class was starting.

...

It was the end of the school day and you said your goodbye's to your friends. You walked all the way back home with your bag. You looked up at the sky to see A huge ship blocking the sun's light; you directly assumed it was Eggman's ship. Once you arrived, you put your bag down and went back out to the garage to eventually look for someone to hang with. It's not like you have that much work to do anyway... You went inside and saw Amy along with a little blue bird sitting on the stairs that led to the attic/Chuck's place.