A/N: Suggestions

Sorry not an update guys XP

Updates are very slow for many of my works and I apologize that I didn't take the time to continue them.

Here are the reasons why updates are slow:

1) Laziness
Okay I know I should not be lazy as an author but school is exhausting so I usually come home and just watch vines/memes until I get the courage to do my work and then sleep. I'm in an IB school now (I used to be in the french school, transferred in 2017) and strangely the workload isn't very high compared to the French school?? So I kinda... get lazy.. hehe...?

2) Lost motivation 
Yeah this is what usually follows  after laziness... I've kinda lost motivation to stick to a specific schedule cuz it just takes so long to write. So now I just write whenever I feel like it :/

3) Lost ideas
Although my original plan was to follow the episodes whilst adding a few things here and there (Sora being a yandere, bombing, losing memory etc) and it can be boring sometimes cuz I have to play the video, copy the lines and all. I kinda wanna add a mini-story before Sonic goes to space or even while everyone is in space, I'm still not sure.

THEREFORE!

I want suggestions from my dear readers, YOU! :D

I wanna hear some cool ideas from you guys, see how creative and original you can be :D Sometimes I get suggestions here and there and I just love reading them even when I don't really entirely like it! 

Here's ONE rule though

Make sure reader-chan stays human. This is a Sonic X Human!Reader. She was born human and will stay human until the end, it's the whole point of this fanfiction.

Maybe I can mix up a few suggestions so please don't fight, it's not a competition :)

Be respective of other people's suggestions, even when you think it's stupid af (like the example on top *cough cough*)

Thanks a lot peeps~ Sorry again for this! >.<

See ya'll in the next update!