Goodbye

I hate this episode for making me cry 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days had passed and you spent it all with Sonic, every minute you spent it with him. You wanted to make the most out of the limited time you had left with the blue hero. Sonic took you to beautiful flower fields and you brought him to nice restaurants. It was magical. On the night before his departure, you both lay on the roof with you cuddling in his soft chest. You really didn't want him to go but he was a walking, talking, blue hedgehog from another world, he didn't belong in the human world. Sonic stroked your hair and kissed your forehead which made you smile.

"Y/N?" He called softly.

"Hmm?" you hummed.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Sure."

"Promise me you'll be strong. Even after I leave, you'll still be the same smiling and adventurous girl that I fell in love with."

"I promise."

He smiled at your promise and you smiled back. He brought his hand to your cheek and brought your face closer to his until your lips met. He kissed you sweetly, embracing your large figure in his smaller one. You placed your hand on his cheek and lightly stroked it, feeling his fur on the palm of your hand. You both broke away from the sweet kiss and smiled at each other.

"Sonic?"

"Hmm?"

"I...I love you."

"I love you too."

...

Your alarm rang, waking you up. You got up from your bed and went to your wardrobe sadly, opening it and took out a nice blue short dress with hoop earrings. You put on some makeup which consisted of blue eyeshadow, eyebrows (A/N: Unless you already have nice eyebrows tHEN GOOD FOR YOU), eyeliner, mascara, blush and light red lipstick. You put on a bit of BB cream and concealer before putting on your makeup to look more presentable. You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw you were missing something; a smile. You were definitely sad but you promised Sonic that you would be string for him. A small smile formed on your face as you remembered last night. (A/N: * cough cough*) You left your room  with a small blue bag and walked down the stairs to see Tanaka, Amy, Tails, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla (Cream's mom), S/N, Chuck, Ella and Chris waiting. They noticed your presence and looked at you in awe which made you blush as you made your way towards them.

"Wow

"Wow... you look magnificent, Y/N, just like your mother." Chuck complimented, kissing your forehead.

"Thank you Grandpa." You thanked her.

"My sister is pretty!" S/N said.

"Very!" Cream added and Cheese made his cheerful 'chao' sound.