Sink or Swim

"Well, after the last six hours I can confidently say there is no lady like way to sit on an anchor." Bree said as we came out of hiding and I nodded. "What are you complaining about I had a seagul using my head as a nest." Chase said while pulling out a feather from his hair.

"And let's not forget the part where that demon bird almost turned me into his morning breakfast." I said kinda mad and Adam chuckled. "Where are we headed anyway?" Bree asked. "I have no idea. I can't pin point our cordinates without our GPS locators." Chase replied.

"I bet we're going to Acapolco. That's where all the cruise ships go." Adam said. "Adam we're not on a cruise ship it's a cargo freighter." Chase said. "Well whatever it is we're on vacation. Okay I'm making the most out of it." Adam replied. "This is not a vacation we're hiding from the FBI." I said kind of annoyed at Adam.

"And if they find out about us we'll become government guinea pigs and Mr. Davenport will go to jail." Chase said. "Will you relax, nice to get out once in a while isn't it. And where is that waiter?" Adam said putting on some sunglasses and laying back in some ropes and lifesavers and I rolled my eyes at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we're all clear. The crew just went to eat." Chase said and I laid my head against his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. "If it's field shake I'm giving us up." Adam said while standing up. "Adam!" Bree said loudly which caused him to sit back down. "So what's our plan?" Bree continued. "Well as soon as we get wherever we're going I guess we just blend in and live normal lives." Chase said. "Wait so does this mean we're done with missions forever?" Adam asked and finally for the first time it wasn't a stupid question.

"We have to be, using bionics will only get us caught." Chase replied and I nodded. "Man, if I'm not mission leader that I don't know who I am." Chase said and I frowned. "Hey don't worry you'll have many girlfriendless years ahead of you, figure it out." Adam said to Chase. "Hey! I'm right here." I said while standing up.

"Dani let's face it he's obviously paying you money to pretend to be his girlfriend." Adam said and I shook me head no and rolled my eyes at him. "Either way you mouth kiss every dog you see." I said. "What?! You can't shake their paws those things are filthy." Adam said while putting his arms out in defense. "We're just going to have to learn to live like regular people." Chase said and Adam groaned. "Kinda sad isn't it." He continued.

"If by sad you mean awsome I finally get to move far away from you two. Then yes tragic." Bree said reffering to her brothers. "You can't move wherever you want. We're still going to have to spend the rest of our lives looking over our shoulders." Chase said. "Chase don't be ridiculous they're going to attack us from the front too." Adam said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys we're in luck." Adam said while carrying a big box towards us. "You found food?" Chase asked. "Better. A crate full of boomerangs." He continued. "If he mysteriously disappears at sea it was me." I said and Bree nodded. "Time for target practice." Adam said while throwing 3 boomerangs. He disolved them with his heat vision but the third one he also took out a bird.

"Hey well good news Chase and Dani you won't have to worry about that seagul anymore." Adam said and I chuckled. "Knock it off you're making too much noise and we all agreed we weren't going to use bionics." Bree said.

Just then a boomerang came hurdling at us and Chase grabbed my wrist pulling me to the ground to duck and the boomerang broke one of the windows of the ship. "Whoa it's like that boomerang came right back at us." Adam said.

Then a man which I'm guessing was the captin came out with the boomerang in his hand. "Freeze. Call the coast guard we've got ourselves some illegal stowaways." He said and I started panicking. "What are we gonna do?" I asked Adam nervously.