♡Family Reunion♡

It was just a regular day at the Davenports but not exactly, we were training with the simulator and let me just say I am pretty good at kicking but😏✋As we finished I took of my glasses. "Great job guys that was incredible! And you didn't even use your bionics to take them out, now that's what I call progress." Mr. Davenport applaud.

"Exactly what we were going to say." someone said. I looked over and my parents stood there. "Mom, dad!" I exclaimed while running up to them and hugging them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked excitedly. "Well Donald and the kids thought it would be a great idea to surprise you so we went along with it." My mom said.

"Wait guys you were in on this?" I asked. "Yeah." They all said. "That's strange, Adam is usually the one to spill and ruin the surprises.'' I said.

"Yeah but this time we threatened Adam to eat all his cookies if he spilled the details." Bree said and I chuckled. "Okay everyone change and meet us in my backyard we're having a BBQ!" Mr. Davenport said and we all cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished changing we went to the backyard while the adults were catching up Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and I started talking about what has happened to us and the family and stuff like that. "Can you guys believe Krane is trying to destroy us." Chase said.

"No kidding that dude's got issues." Leo said. "That's easy for you to say since Krane isn't after you." I told Leo. "Hey it's not like he's trying to kill you guys." Leo said.

"Dude Douglas had to save us from Krane he WAS trying to kill us!" Bree exclaimed. "Yeah and since Krane knows about Chase and I and my more than one bionic abilities I'm the one he's trying to kill first. My life is on the line!" I said worried.

"Yeah all of us have to protect Dani the most here we can't let Krane hurt her." Chase said and Adam and Bree nodded.

Just as I was about to say something everyone quited down I looked over and saw that my parents were looking at Douglas. "What is he doing here?" My mom said and I could tell she was angry.

"Melinda Douglas helped Bree get back her super speed, he apologized for everything that he did and he deserved a second chance." Mr. Davenport said.

"Yeah, Melinda, James I'm sorry for all I've done I really hope that you can forgive me." Douglas said.

"We do but we just want to know why did you try to kill us when Dani was only 4 years old?" My dad asked. "Wait, what do you mean?" Douglas asked.

"Wasn't it you who cut off the brakes of our car?" My mom asked. "What no! I would never try to hurt you guys!" Douglas said. Then who was the person that cut off the brakes of the car?" My parents asked and all of us stood there shocked.

I got up from my seat and ran inside alot of things were going through my mind right now like:

"Was it Krane that cut off the brakes?"
"Does he know my parents are alive?"
"And is he after me?"

My thoughts were interupted when Chase walked in. "Hey are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on my lower back. "Not exactally. What if Krane cut off the brakes? Does he know that my parents are alive and is he after me?! Chase my life is on the line!" I said stressing out.

"I won't let Krane hurt you Dani I'll always be by your side protecting you from any danger, you can count on me." Chase said and I blushed. "Thanks Chase, I love you." I said looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I love you too." He said kissing me and when he did I felt so many sparks that's when I knew our love was stronger than ever before☺️I can count on Chase to always be there when I need him💘💋