Chapter One:《I swear on Nutella!》

Chapter One: 《I swear on Nutella!》

I hit the alarm off and dragged my sleepy state into the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower I came out and went to my closet grabbing the first clean pair of clothes which I could pick.

Changing into a pair of distressed denim and a pale pink hoodie I slipped on my white converse and tied my brownish-blonde hair into a messy bun not caring to comb them properly.

Adjusting my glasses I picked up my back pack and stuffed my work clothes into it hastily and ran downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast

Even if I was late I always made sure to have breakfast because my father always considered it as the most important meal of the day and if I wouldn't do anything told or followed by my father I wouldn't be 'myself' anymore.

"Morning Ari" I greeted my younger sister with a kiss on her temple. She gave me a sleepy smile.

"Why do you have to work in summer break also?" She asked with a pout. Aw..she was so adorable.

I chuckled and served her and myself Pancakes with Nutella.

Ah!...Nutella my favourite.

"Earth to Sphene!" Ariana snapped her fingers in front of my face bringing me out of my imagination about a world full of Nutella.

"Uh..yes, what were you saying?" I asked.

She frowned and gave me a look which I knew wasn't very happy.

"I was wondering if you would attend my birthday this time." She said in a low voice. And I exactly knew why she sounded so off. Unfortunately due to loads of work And classes I couldn't attend her sixteenth birthday last year.

I lifted her chin to meet her eyes and took her soft hands into mine which were a little rough.

"Look Ari I know you are very upset because I kept you waiting on your sixteenth birthday, but I promise this time you wouldn't have to wait. Infact I will take a day off from work and classes. Cool?" I asked giving her my best convincing smile.

"Uh...you promise?" She asked still doubtful about my words.

"I promise. I-I swear on Nutella!" I said.

Then we both looked at each other for two seconds and then bursted out laughing like hooligans.

"Oh your love for Nutella!" She said still laughing.