The Hair.... -_-

Its still summer break. Harry and Draco are cuddling on the couch in the Grimuled(please tell me if I spelt it wrong) place. Harry is in between Draco's legs and his arms wrapped around his stomach, with his head on Draco's chest.
"Hi Moony" Harry said with a smile plastered on his face. Then Sirius walks in with the 'I just got shagged' face and hair.
"Padfoot" Harry and Remus say in unison.
Sirius sat down on the chair I'm across from them and asked : "Who tops and who bottoms?"
Harry's and Draco's face reddened by the second.
"SIRIUS!" Remus yelled.
"Um... Erm.... Uh-uh" the couple stammered they couldn't speak.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Three hard knocks erupted from the door. Sirius got up with a sigh opened it to see Severous Snape.

"I'm here to get my godson. His mother wants to talk to him...at this second" Snape had said.
(I have almost all the Harry Potter's characters in my auto correct cause my phone LOVES HP).

"Oh. Okey. Well my hair is still better then yours!" Sirius said.
"Nuh-uh!"
"Here we go again" Remus said with an annoyed sigh.
Then all of a sudden a howler flew in front of Snape and Sirius and it yelled in Luscious' voice "MY HAIR IS THE BEST!!!!!"

----A.N-----
I don't even know why I wrote this. Maybe cause I'm bored. But soon I might make a real chapter.

Edit:WAIT?!! LUCIOUS DIED IN THIS FANFIC!!! OH WELL, NARCISSA JUST KEOT IT ANF WAITED FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO SEND IT.