The date.

Warning: You need to read this chapter! I will give you warning when the smut comes up.

It Draco's birthday, and their date. Harry was nervous, he wanted it to be perfect.
Draco had finally arrived at the restaurant. "Sorry I'm late, Scorpius was pestering me about bringing home leftovers. Then Hermione called telling me to use protection" Draco said as her took Harry's hand softly.
"Its alright." Harry said with a smile and held Draco's hands back. Harry loved the feeling of Draco's hands. The were soft, gentle, and warm. They leaned in over the table and shared a sweet, short, soft, and gentle kiss(seeing how they were in public). Se witches and wizards either A) glared at them. B) Gave disgusted looks at them. Or C) Smiled at the happy couple.

Their date went well, once they went to Harry's apartment after the date, Harry hand Draco a small forest green box with a maroon ribbon on it. "You didn't have to get me a gift" Draco said, "I know, but its your birthday." Harry said. "Wait, its my birthday?" Draco asked in confusion. "I must've forgot." Draco said, "I've been so busy lately, planning future lessons, making sure Scorpius doesn't accidentally kill himself, you know. With life."
"Its life am I right? Just open it already." Harry said and pecked Draco's nose.
"Alrighty" Draco said and saw slowly opened the box. It had sterling silver it had a diamond and on. Then in cursev engraved on it 'I promise to love you forever'.

"It's a promise ring. Do you accept it?" Harry whispered in Draco's ear. Draco's eyes were tearing up and said "Of course you bloody git" Draco answered.
Harry sliped the ring on Draco's ring finger. And Harry had a matching ring.(I don't know how promise rings work.)

Then they shared a sweet loving kiss.

---Warning Smut---
Soon that kiss became full of lust and neediness. Draco lightly pushed Harry down on the couch that they were sitting on. Harry slowly pulled away "Not here." He mumbled and lightky took Draco's hand and brought him to his room and kissed him again but this time roughly. Draco pushed Harry on the bed lightly.

Harry flipped them over so now he was on top and he was straddling Draco's hip. Soon the green eyed man attacked the silver eyed man's neck.
"Harry" Draco moaned as Harry suck and nibbled on his neck. Harry soon started to unbutton Draco's shirt and started to kiss down his chest lightly Draco had became a moaning mess. Draco's trousers became unbearably tight.
(A/N: Their shoes are already off.)

Harry kissed right above Draco's trousers then Harry felt his face being jerked up. "Your wearing to much clothing" Draco said and kissed Harry roughly. Draco felt Harry swipe his tounge across his lips asking, well more like begged for entrance. Draco opened his mouth slightly and Harry snaked his tounge in Draco's mouth. Draco's mouth was warm and moist.

Draco soon removed Harry's shirt and pants. Now Harry was only in his boxers. Harry pulled away from then romved both Draco's pants and boxers. His 8 inch dick was now spring free and Draco's face went red. And Harry only smirked, he bent down and licked the tip teasingly. Draco let a moan exscape his throat.
"H-Harry stop it with the teasing!" Draco moaned out and he was letting out precum.

Harry pulled down his boxers and put Draco's legs on his shoulder and lined up to him and inserted the tip into Draco, he let out a cry of pain, danm, draco was tight. Harry regretted not stretching him first. "Tell me when I can move Dray." Harry said.

Soon Draco gave a nod saying Harry can start thrusting. Soon his 10 incher was all the way in Draco and started to give hard thrust. Soon they both had cummed, and Harry pulled out and they cuddled for the rest of the night.

----Smut over--

---With Scorp--
Dad still hasn't arrived from his date with Mr. Potter ....... Good thing Hermione agreed to keep and eye on me while the date lasted.

I think dad 'spent the night' over at Mr. Potter's apartment. I hope my leftovers aren't cold.

--A.N--
YYAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!  They finally did the deed!!!! It took me forever to write this. I am so sorry if it's bad. I tried my best. Any who, thanks for reading this.

Will Scorp get his leftovers?

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!