'Visiting'

Harry walked into the great hall and walked to his eldest son and gave him a bone crushing hug. "Hello Jamesie Wamesie."
James tried to get out of his grasp yelling "HALP!". A laugh erupted the halls. Then Harry put James down as a howler flew down on to his lap. The howler opened its self and Ginny's voice erupted the halls, "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!!! DONT THINK HEADMISTRESS DIDNT TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!!!! AS SOON AS YIU COME OVER FOR VISITIMG ON CHRISTMAS BREAK YOUR BUM WILL BE REDDER THEN ROSE'S HAIR!!! AND YOU'LL GROUNDED UNTILL YOUR OLDER THEN DUMBLEDORE!!!!! UNDERSTOOD!!!" Then the howler turned to Sarah and the voice turned soft and said "And hello Sarah, James talks about you all the time." Then the howler shredded its self.

And James' face was redder then Rose's hair more then Likely.

Then a HufflePuff 5th year stood up in her seat and yelled "KISS FREAKING PROFESSOR MALFOY ALREADY!!!" And Harry did just that.

And James was banging his head on the table.

--A.N--

Sarah is just a person I made up.

And Honestly, I'm leaning towards the white Hermione. I just grew up with white Hermione. Its not that I'm hating the black Hermione, I just grew up with white Hermione.
Now I'm not saying you have to imagine her white. And I had watched the movies before the books so yeeeeaaaaaah

Whoo, I needed to get that off my flat chest.