chapter 16 Cherrystar Leafpool Firestar

Chapter 16 Cherrystar Leafpool Firestar

Leafpool

It has been four sunrises and in every spare moment I'm with Hawkfrost in the Glade between River and Thunder's lands. I want to have kits now but Hawkfrost wants to wait until he is leader or he might step down and join Thunderclan. I want him to live with me. But will he? I shake my head as I sit down in the tall cool grasses awaiting his arrival.

Soon I saw him and he looked very happy, "Hawkfrost, why are you so happy today?" He sat down beside me pressing his slightly damp fur against mine.

"I'm happy to just be with you, Leafpool." He rumbled softly in my ear. I purr and lick his shoulder.

"When will you join me?" I ask him as we twine tails.

"When the time is right and this is not the time, when I step down then it will be time. I rather be leader of your clan then mine, because you my dear will be at my side."

"Oh Hawkfrost, you leader of my clan?" I tell him as closes his ice-blue eyes with a frown.

I want to think of that but right now I hear something moving in the grass. I sniff the air and to my horror I scented Brambleclaw! Along with Firestar and Sandstorm!

"I think we have been caught, my Love," I sat down with my tail wrapped around my paws. Hawkfrost narrowed his eyes, His fur rising on his shoulders. Starclan approves of this union but will my father?

"I will join Riverclan if I get casted out, Hawkfrost." I say just as Firestar and his wife along with Brambleclaw in the back. "I would have it not any other way; for I want you to be by my side always." He places his tail on my bristling shoulders as my father comes into view.

We stand shoulder to shoulder heads held high as Brambleclaw stepped forth with a smirk on his muzzle. Ice flooded my veins as he spoke.

"So you see Firestar I have found her scent mixed with that of Hawkfrost many times but now I have found them together! She is in love!!! She broke the code!!! Cast her out!!" is that froth on his lips? I stand tall beside Hawkfrost; he flattened his ears at his half brother.

"Leafpool do you deny it?" my father glared at me with cold green eyes. I narrowed my amber eyes at my father. "I love him yes but you must talk to Starclan for it is them who want us to be-together."

Firestar sat down wrapping his tail around his front paws. "I see." he said with his eyes closed.

Sandstorm looked sad and depressed. Then she spoke softly to her daughter "Why?" "You really want to throw away your calling as a Medicine cat?" Leafpool snarled in her mother's face; "I don't care, Starclan wants this to happen! Also it's true I do love Hawkfrost!!"

Brambleclaw lashed his tail, he launched himself at Hawkfrost!

"Brambleclaw stop this at once!! Leave him alone!!" Leafpool cried and launched herself at him, claws outstretched to tare flesh!

Brambleclaw lashed out with a strong upper paw slice. The claw cut her cheek and neck! This angered Hawkfrost. "Don't you hurt my love!"

Firestar batted Brambleclaw away from his daughter. " Do not attack my daughter but Brambleclaw you are right, Leafpool you are here by not a member of Thunderclan you have been exiled and if I see you on my land you will be killed!" with that Firestar turned from his daughter and left. Brambleclaw locked eyes with his half brother, "I will see that Tigerstar's Great Plan will not fail. I will be a Leader of all Clans!" with that he backed from Hawkfrost his tail held high.