Chapter 1

Walking into the Mystic Grill I can smell the booze and smoke radiating everywhere. I can also smell the hormones of many teenagers. This place has become a teenage hang out huh? Interesting. I waltz over to the bar sitting down at the bar taking my sunglasses off and looking around the place waiting to be served. This place has gotten nicer since 1864. I nodded in approval as I turned my head back to a waiter standing in front of me. I smiled at the blonde hair blue eyes boy, who seemed no older than 17, and ordered. 

  "Hi there. Can I get bourbon on the rocks please?" I asked. The boy simply nodded and made my drink. "Thanks doll." I smiled. He smiled back as a response and continued to his other customers. As I was drinking my drink two men sat next to me on my left. I looked over to see none other than Damon Salvatore and another man with brown hair and looked a little scruffy. I scoffed at Damon as he was talking to the man beside him. I finished my drink and sat down my glass. It was soon refilled by the same boy who took my order earlier. "Thanks doll." I said smiling at him. He smiled brightly and nodded. I took a sip of my drink and sat down the glass.

  "Bailey Forbes." I heard from beside me. I turned my head to look at Damon. I smirking and then smiled.

  "I was wondering when you'd notice I was here." I replied taking another drink. 

    "Yeah well, we never were friends." he said finishing off his drink. 

  "True, that doesn't mean we weren't once allies." I said finishing my drink. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the man who came with him. I rolled my eyes and looked to the man sitting next to Damon and stuck my hand out for him to shake. 

  "I'm Bailey Forbes." I said with a smiling face. 

  "Alaric Saltzman." he said taking my hand and shaking it. "Are you related to Caroline?" he asked. Who is this Caroline? I have been informed about this Caroline a lot lately.

  "I don't know who Caroline is." I answered truthfully. He shrugged and continued his drink. I heard a certain British accent come from the other side of me. I turned in my chair and looked at none other than Klaus Mikaelson, I've heard stories about him but never met him really. I admired him and his looks taking in his appearance. 

  "Hello love. Klaus Mikaelson." he said taking out his hand. I stilled for a moment but took his hand and shook it.

"The famous Klaus, never thought I'd actually get to meet you." I said smiling at him.

  "Oh but darling, we have met." he said smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him in confusion. His face turned serious and he looked me dead in the eye. "Now, you remember me and my sister." was all he said before memories came flooding back to me. 

  "Klaus!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly. "How have you been?" I asked smiling at him.

  "Quite well darling. Bailey, I'd like you to meet my brother, Kol." he said gesturing to the man beside him. I stuck out my hand and Kol gladly took it.      

  "Nice to meet you Kol." I smiled. He smiled back at me.

  "The pleasure is all mine." he said with a wink. I mentally rolled my eyes at the Mikaelson. 

  "Well Klaus, it was nice seeing you, and I will probably be seeing you around more, but I have someone I need to see." I explained with a smile.

  "Of course darling. Tell Stefan I said hello." he said with a grin. I smiled at him and nodded. I then turned back to Damon.

  "So were is little brother?" I asked smiling at Damon. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and sighed.