Chapter Fifteen

November 11,2012
Dear Diary,

         The last couple of days have been quiet. Everything was calm and normal. That is until this new professor comes to town. Plus Bonnie lost her magic. But other than that, everything has been pretty okay. I've been spending a lot of time with Elijah for the past couple of days, and I think a certain blonde is getting jealous. Rebekah and I haven't really hung out and talked since our last talk we had. It's been a little quiet without her. But anyway, this new professor guy's name is Shane. He's a real whack job if you ask me. Talking about all of this nonsense that he can raise Silas. I don't believe it, plus you'd have to have a death wish. I mean sure, Silas has a terrible story, but still, he should not be raised unless you wish death upon everyone. Ah Silas, now there is a name you don't hear often anymore. Most people are scared to speak his name. It is known that Silas calls to people will they're loved ones that have passed, saying that they can come back if they rose him. Silas is a love drunk drunkie that's all. All he wants to be is with his one true love who died. And a witch was jealous of that. So she made him into a vampire, the oldest in history, older than the Mikaelson's, if you can believe it. She also made a cure, which she froze with Silas in an unknown location and she also is the one who made the cloak, the one that separates the supernatural from the other side. It's quite heartbreaking.
        Whenever I talked to Kol about it he's always stiff and rigid. It's sad really. I mean he is an original, then again, Silas can get into people head's without even looking at them, he can make you think anything he wants you to think. 

        "Bailey!" someone called my name. I looked up from my diary and looked towards the door. I sighed and got up whileputting my diary on my side table. I walked down the stairs and into the living room where I saw Damon and Stefan sitting and chatting.
        "You called?" I questioned in a bored tone. They both looked at me and shrugged.
        "You've been anti-social lately. Come hang out with us!" Damon yelled. I sighed and crossed my arms.
        "Do I have to?" I questioned. They both looked at each other, then back at me.
        "Yes." Stefan answered. I groaned and walked towards them. Instead of sitting on one of the couches, I plopped down on the floor and laid on my stomach.
        "Someone's on their period." Damon murmured. I glared at him.         
        "I don't get periods dipwad." I insulted.
        "Well then this would be the time of your period then." he laughed while downing a glass of bourbon. I glared at him again and lied my head on the soft rug.
        "You really should be more social Bails." Stefan cooed. I looked up at him and he just smiled at me.
        "I know, I just don't know what to do. This town is so boring!" I groaned in frustration.
        "You can also go do your Original boyfriend." Damon teased. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes in warning. 
        "He's not my boyfriend Damon." I sighed as I laid my head back on the floor.
        "Yeah cause he just kisses you for fun." he teased. I gave him another warning glance and he held up his hands in surrender.
        "We could always go to the grill." Stefan suggested. I shrugged and got up off of the floor and dusted myself off.
        "It's better than sitting here all day." I sighed. Stefan stood up and walked towards the door and I followed. I looked behind me to see Damon still sitting on one of the couches.
        "Are you coming Damon?" I questioned. He looked at me and gave me a slight smile.
        "No, I think I'll stay here. Thanks for the invitation though." he said raising his glass. I shrugged.
        "Soot yourself." I replied. I followed Stefan out of the house and to his car.
        When we got to the grill, everything was boring. Then again, it usually is. That is until you get drunk, now that's when it's a party. Stefan and I went and sat at the bar and was greeted by Matt who happily took our drink orders.
        "So, what is going on with you and Elijah?" Stefan asked once Matt walked away. I sighed and looked at him.
        "I don't know Stef. I know he likes me and I defiantly like him, but I just don't know. We haven't made it official but we act like a couple all the time, and it honestly confuses me." I answered honestly. Stefan looked at me with sorrow eyes.
        "Why don't you talk to him about it?" he questioned.
        "You know how I am Stefan, I don't like talking about feelings to just anyone. You're lucky I talked to you about my feelings." I chuckled. He joined in for a moment before becoming serious again.
        "You've always been outgoing and Lexi and I were the only ones you would turn to if you needed someone to talk to." Stefan said. I nodded at him and he just gave me a slight smile. "Maybe, this is your chance to show your feelings to him." he whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he nodded towards the door. I turned my head and saw Elijah walk in with Nik. I quickly turned my head to Stefan, only to find that he was on the other end of the bar and was talking to Matt. I cursed at him silently and turned to face the two Originals that were walking towards me.
        "Good evening Bailey." Nik greeted with a smile.
        "Hello Nik." I smiled back at him. I then looked to Elijah who smiled brightly at me.
        "Hello my sweet." he said and walked towards me.
        "Hello." I smiled back. Once Elijah reached me he gave me a short kiss and then sat in the stool beside me. The brothers bickered as I sat in between them. There were some laughs shared and some curse words thrown. Brotherly bond.
        "So Bailey, how was your day today?" Elijah asked me. I sighed and shrugged.
        "It was alright I guess. A lot has been on my mind." I answered. Part of the answer was true, I was alright, but there wasn't a lot on my mind, there was only one thing. One thing I have been wondering for days now. One thing that has not left my mind.
        "What has been on your mind?" he questioned. I sighed again and shrugged.
        "Something that I've been asking myself a lot these past few days. It's nothing important." I answered.
        "It must be important if you keep thinking about it." Nik intruded. I looked at him and shook my head.
        "Now Niklaus, do not push Bailey. If she wants to tell she will." Elijah scolded his brother. I looked at Elijah and gave him a small smile thanking him.
        "Elijah, I actually have to talk to you." I said. I stood up from my spot and walked towards the door. I was about to walk out but I stopped and looked over at Stefan who gave me an encouraging nod. I sighed and pushed the door open and felt the cold breeze hit my face. I walked to the gazebo that was not far from the grill and stood waiting. Not too long after I felt a presence behind me.
        "You know, I've been thinking so much. And it is sort of making me crazy." I chuckled, but there was no humor. "These past few days, I have been thinking about what I am, who I've become, and mostly, I've been thinking about what we are." I said still not looking at him. I felt his hands on my hips gently pulling me back towards him and spinning me around. Once I was looking at him he cupped my face with one of his hands. 
        "What we are, is perfect. Not everyone can be as perfect as we." he said with confidence. 
        "No, that's not what I mean." I shook my head. "I meant, are we together? You never made it clear. Sure we kiss and do couple stuff, but that doesn't mean we are a couple. I mean, I did that stuff with Damon and we were never a couple." I explained. Elijah furrowed his eyebrows when I mentioned that I did things with Damon. "Don't worry about it, its history." I reassured. His face then softened and he just pulled me closer. 
        "Well then Bailey Forbes, will you gladly do the honor of being mine?" he questioned. I looked into his eyes and he just smiled. 
        "Well, I don't know, this is so sudden." I joked. He narrowed his eyes playfully and I laughed. "Of course Elijah." I smiled at him. He smiled brightly and planted a nice warm kiss upon my lips. The rest of the day was pretty amazing. I felt like a thousand pounds was lifted off of my shoulders and I was glad. When I got home, I went straight to my room and wrote. 
November 11, 2012
Dear Diary,

        Today turned out to be a pretty great day. I finally talked to Elijah about what has been on my mind, and that alone lifted so much pressure off of my shoulders. Elijah asked me to be his and of course I had to joke around with him about it, but I gladly accepted. But now apparently this Professor Shane guy helped Bonnie with her magic and he wants her to raise Silas. It's just stupid if you ask me. Although, not everyone knows Silas' secret, but I do. All I'm going to say is, Elena is not the only doppelganger in Mystic Falls. Plus, I have a secret too. One that I do not want to be let out. But if they raise Silas, everything is going to change, especially for me. I will be in my personal hell hole if anyone found out. Let's hope they don't. 
                                                        Love, Bailey