Chapter 3

Kurapika's POV

            I felt the shift of the sheet and the next thing I knew I fell to the unforgiving ground face first. I rubbed my face while groaning.

"Ow! Hey that hurts!" I yelled angerly

"Hey TEME you could be more gentle! You hurt Kura-chan!" Naruto yelled

"Hn"

            I picked myself up from the ground and wiped the dirt off my face and clothesbefore straighten up. Naruto was arguing with Sasuke. I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Just leave him be Naruto. A jerk and isolated person like him want to be alone so why don't we ignore him and leave him alone. He is no worth our time" I said coldly.

          Sasuke looked hurt which I ignored him. I grabbed my bag from the ground and folded the sheet and places it inside my bag. I made my way towards Sensie bumping my shoulder purposely on Sasuke's shoulder. I walked to sensie and purposely slapped him on the shoulder angerly.

"Ow why'd you hit me?" He asked

"Because I'm angry!" I yelled. He sweatdropped ad shrug

            I mentally smirk at my work. I may or may not have stole the 4th Hokage's scroll and learned the Hiairsin no Jutsu. And of course Lord 3rd was pissed cause I stole it but he was impressed that I understood the notes so he dropped it. I have special kunai the blade is lighting bolt shape and the handle is color blue and yellow with black kanji symbols. And being a mischievous kid I am I marked sensie with the jutsu formula.

"Okay start" I jump away an went to the nearby bush to hide.

            I watched as Naruto and Kakashi fooled around. Kakashi used the Thousand Years of Pain and poke him on his ass. Are they serious? I flashed next to Sasuke startling him

"Sasuke want to team up with me to beat sensie?" I asked.

"No you'll only slow me down" well fuck you too.

             I flashed next to Sakura but she rejected my offer. I already marked my team mates so I immediately flashed next to Naruto and cut him down. I asked him but only got the same answer. I found sensie reading his book. I grabbed my kunai knife and threw it at him which he caught. Big mistake. I with a yellow flash I flashed next to him and grabbed a bell before flashing a way. He looked shock and examine my kunai only his eyes to widen in surprise and disbelief.

"Surprise sensie? I learned it from your former sensie th fourth Hokage the Leaf's Yellow Flash" I giggled while jiggling the bell.

"You got the bell because I underestimated you. You pass" he said. I cheered as the bell rang.

            Sensie handed me my kunai and we left to go back to the group. I smirked at their defeated face. Naruto was tied on the tree with Sasuke and Sakura on either side of him.

"So did anyone of you got a bell?" I asked. They shook their heads in dismay.

"It's a shame you haven't taken the bell from sensie. But I have" I grinned showing them my bell

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"I simply snatched a bell and that's it. If the three of you agreed to team up with me then we head the upper hand to smashed Kakashi sensie's face to the ground But you all refused and is too late" I said. They finally realize it then looked away in shame.

"You fail"

"You fail"

"You fail"

"You pass"