Chapter 9

Kurapika's POV

            I signed the papers before I got my scroll. A heavens scroll. I tucked it in under my shirt for safe keeping. I went to gate 2 and waited for the signal. When it opens I sprint inside leaving a trail of dust in my wake. I start jumping from tree to tree. Not too long I found Gaara fighting against some rain nins. He killed them with his sand coffin and burial. I shrug it off and went to find another team. I saw one but Gaara is with them again!

            I jump in front of them Curtin their conversation short.

"Give me your scroll" I demand

"Like we'll give them to you"

"I don't want to use force but you leave me no choice" I said darkly

            I streatch my hands and chains shot up wrapping them and raisin then high like a cob web. I jump in front of their leader and grabbed their scroll. An Earth scroll perfect. I jump away landing gracefully before I made my chains retreated back.

"I don't entend to fight you. I just need the scroll. Now I should get going. Parting is such sweet sorrow" then I turned around to walk away but sand in my ankles stopped me from walking away.

"You can't stop me Gaara" I said while flashing in front of him flicking him in the forehead

"But I can" I said before flashing to the tower

            I made a shadow clone and we both opened the scroll revealing Kakashi sensie.

"Congratulations Kurapika! You're the first one to arrive and in 58 minutes since the exam started. You broke the record good job!" He praised.

"Thank you sensie. I hope Sakura and the others are doing fine. Well see you in 5 days then" I said and flashed to the hall room. I stomped my foot on the ground and it chains shot up and created like cob web I made myself comfortable on laying on it before I took out my book and read it. I am curious about the book sensie was reading so I bought one at the store and began to read it.

            Half an hour later I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I flip another page and ignored them but a gasp of shock made me turn to the direction of the owner.

"You guys are here already? Well welcome then" I said

"You got here so fast! And you're only reading when you got here?!"

"Well what am I supposed to do? I got here half an hour earlier than ou guys. And I'm pretty curious about this book my sensie reads so I think I have the time to read it" I said

            I felt someone grabbed the back of my hood and yanked it  off. Thank god i used transformation jutsu and transformed into a boy with teal hair and golden eyes. Phew. My identity is safe.

"Hey Gaara! Ever heard of the word privacy? You sure don't know it's difenition!" Glad I have the scarf on my mouth.

"You're a boy by you're wearing a dress?" Kankuro teased

"Same reason why you're a boy yet you're wearing a make up" I mocked

"I don't believe you're a boy. I know your scent but your chakara signatures says otherwise. I could drop the subject but those chains on you gave it all away. I heard that the Chain User is a female and a Kurta. There are no more Kurta i know. You are Kurapika" Gaara revealed my identity

"How do you know who am I if the first theorems are false?"

"Because I know that the only person that was able to touch me is her and you made contact to me like you've done it before"

"Tch. Smart one aren't we? Well you got it correct then" I dropped the transformation jutsu since there's no use

            I made my chains retreated back to me. I could feel their stares burned my back.

"Just so you know I don't want people following me so stop trying when I could be anywhere even if you split up you can't find me unless I want to be found" I said before I opened my book and went to the nearest wall before I flashed the the other side but bythe looks of it i went through the wall but i just teleported.
             Now to find a room and relax for the next 5 days.

5 days later

            I sighed in relief when I saw team 7 arrive but not unscathed. They were pretty beat up. Good thing I had my scarf on me and hood. I didn't bother on using transformation jutsu. Since there are too many teams that survived so there must be a preliminary round. The first up is Sasuke vs guy in one of the teams in the hiden leaf must've Kabuto's team mates. Sasuke had activated something that made his aura extremely powerful and dark. He won but that technique cost him too much. It must've been serious because Kakashi sensie was panicking and poofed him and Sasuke somewhere. Many more went to fight. I am thankful Naruto won against Kiba. I can't say the same to Sakura because her match with Ino was..... more like a girly fight. Ino had a chance on winning by using mind transfer on Sakura but she decided against it because Sakura doesn't have a specialty and to fight fair thus the result both of them are out cold.

            I am abit disturbed on Lee and Gaara's fight. Gaara is willing to kill Lee even if the match was over and he won. He was about to attack both Guy and Lee but I flashed in front of Gaara. He seemed surprised when I flicked him on the forehead.

"Knock it off" I said calmly. He blinked but glared at me

"I said knock it off Panda before I knock you out" I said calmly. I grabbed his wrist before flashing next to Kankuro making him jump in surprise

            I flashed on the arena to face my opponent. He glared at me while I glared back.