Chapter 5

Kurapika's POV

            I glared at him. He seemed to be deep in thought for a reason then realization struck him.

"Those eyes...... they're the eyes of that kid I battle years ago.... could you be... "

"Your assumptions are correct. I am the kid who defeated you twice not I'm going to beat you again" I said.

"Let's see it then"

"Chain Release: Chains of The Flying Dragons!" I yelled

            I spread my arms wide and the chains connected to my rings start moving and both formed two huge Dragon made of chains with red eyes. I am like a puppeteer since I was controlling the movement's of my dragons. I distracted Zabuza with the first dragon chains while I made the other destroy the clones that tried to attack me by the rear. I jump back to avoid the water clones. I canceled my Dragon Chain and leap back.

"Chain Release: Absurbing Cage" I made some hand signs and slammed my open palm on the ground.

            Chains start chasing Zabuza and trapped him in a cage. The cage start glowing and sucking his chakara away. I flashed next to Kakashi and flashed him next to Sakura. Then Naruto and lastly Sasuke. All of them are safe. I turned towards Zabuza and released my cage. When my chains wrapped itself back around my wrist I could feel Zabuza's chakara entering my system. Then senbon needles hit him on the neck as he fell down. Dead.

            I mentally growled. I pinned the hunter ninja on the tree growling.
"How dare you killed him. I still have something to ask him yet you killed him" I hissed.

"It is my job to kill him. Please forgive me" he said

"Whatever. Get you ass out of my face before I change my mind" I said. He nodded and disappeared with Zabuza.

            I deactivated my Scarlet Eyes. I painted heavily clutching my chest. Damn it. I almost lost it.

"K-Kura chan is it safe to come near you?" Naruto asked. I nodded before I stood straight

"I really hate using the Scarlet Eyes" I muttered under my breath before I picked up my cloak on the ground and I wore it back unzip as usual.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!!!"

            I sighed. Everyone was worn out except Sakura and Tazuna. I made a wagon big enough to fit all of them.

"Come on. We'll get there faster" I said

"But there is no horse!"

"Just get on!" I yelled

            They all got on then I started pulling the wagon like it was nothing. I got some direction towards Tazuna's house. I was practically jogging towards it dragging the wagon behind me.

"Woah! Kura-chan you're so strong!" Naruto whopped

           I smiled and stoped in front of Tazuna's house. I reverted the chain wagon back to my chain belt. I sighed and entered after Tazuna. Tsunami escorted us to the room. I immediately went to a room. I don't know who I am sharing with but I took off my cloak and I removed the chains on my ankles, my belt chains, and necklace also the one wrap around my torso to my shoulder. I sealed it back on my scroll. I left my chain rings on in case someone sneak onto me while I'm asleep. I removed my skirt and top leaving with my white jumpsuit and i let my hair down. I laid down on the my selected futon before I passed out.

            I felt someone stroke my cheek and my eyes snap open before I pushed him off and straddled on my attacker's waist. Both of my hands pinned his down. My hair fell from my shoulders like a curtain. Before I could recognise my attacker the door opened revealing the rest of the team my shock teammates with no Sasuke and Tazuna who had a nosebleed. Then Sakura glared at me.

"Wahhhhh!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SASUKE-KUN?!!?!!" She shrieked in anger and jealousy

"SASUKE TEME WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KURA-CHAN?!?!" Naruto shouted together with Sakura

"Wait.... Sasuke?!" I nearly shouted. I turned to my attacker

            And behold a tomato red faced Sasuke Uchiha. I was pinning a shirtless Sasuke on the ground and both of us are on an awkward position not to mention my jumpsuit top was open revealing my pink lace bra and he had a good view on my chest. How did..... oh I used to do that when I'm asleep. Wait a minute.....

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!" I screeched and jump off Sasuke like he burnt my skin

            I quickly scrambled on my feet and covered my chest with a blanket. My whole face turned bright red in embarrassment.

"Sasuke..... Sasuke YOU PERVERT!!!!!" I yelled while I picked up a mallet out of.... nowhere. I tried to mole him to the base of the earth only for Kakashi to stop me.

"Stop Kura-chan. We don't want another injuries since we are lack of members on this mission" sensie said. I could see through his white lies.

"GET OUT YOU PERVERTS!!! OUT I SAY!!!" I flashed my Scarlet Eyes at them threateningly with my chain's surrounded the room and my killing intent rocketing.

            They all scrambled out of the room with Sasuke quickly put his shirt on and ran out with them. My face still bright red I buttoned up my top before I grabbed a black skirt with silver chain design stitched on it and Kurta Red Eyes stitched randomly with different size. I wore it over my white jumpsuit pants and wore a black ninja sandals. I tied my headband around my waist and I tied my hair into a bun and left my bangs and fringe to frame my face. I composed myself before I walked out.