Chapter 8

Kurapika's POV

            I wore the same outfit I wore when we went to the land of waves minus the cloak. I grabbed a white plain hooded cloak and clip it on. I with a white flash I appeared in front of Kakashi sensie

"Good luck Kura chan" he said

"Of course. Oh and don't tell the others I intend to surprise them later on" I said with my voice muffled

"Okay you got it"

            I wrap the dark blue scarf around my neck and covers my mouth and secured my hooded before entering the room. There are alot of creepy genins around the room. I spotted Gaara and his teammates. I went over them and sat beside Tamari. She stared at me along with few others. Since I masked my chakara with Zabuza's chakara like I am hiding under the chakara I stole from Zabuza back at the land of waves so they didn't recognize me.

"Hey you. Where is your team?" Kankuri asked that's when all of the attention went to us

"I came alone to participate on my own" I answered

"Yeah who are you?" Another genin asked

"None of your business. Why don't you just mind your own business, get lost, and leave me be" I said changing my tine to a deep and a boyish tone yet it's still muffler by the scarf.

            There was a loud commotion outside then as the door open Team 7 made its loud and idiotic entrance courtesy of Naruto's loudmouth. Then followed by Team 10 with Ink jumping on Sasuke's back causing Sakura to get jealous and angry. Then lastly team 8 with K iba bragging. Team Guy already on their seats. I am glad I dicede to go on my own since they just punched their way to he top on the top 5team to kill first. Then a silver haired boy came up to them and told them to keep quiet and show off his information card. This spark my interests. Sasuke asked for information about Rock Lee and Gaara, he wanted to ask about my info but he seemed to remember that I didn't joined but still asked for mine anyways. The guys Kabuto read aloud the info of Lee and Gaara's. He was about to read mine when he seemed confused about the result but read it anyways. I knew this kid is a spy. He is too old to be a genin and his excuse is lame.

"Kurapika Kurta. Rank: Genin. Specialty: Taijutsu. Missions:....... Blank?" He seemed confused then he must've realized something and scanned the crowd. To be able to blend in I also scanned naturally around just like anybody else

"There must be a mistake! Kura chan is really powerful! Believe it!"

"Yes. Your information about her is wrong" Sasuke said in a disappointed tone. Ha! Take that Ducky I won!

            Then the sound nins appeared and used sound waves at Kabuto. Then Ibiki must've felt jealous on Team 7's noisy entrance and he decided to be creative and made his own mess. Everyone are like children.

            All of us each took a piece of paper to determine out arrange seats. And I sat next to Gaara then a sound nin that attacked Kabuto sat next to me. They passed the papers for the written exams and told us to begin right away. Now let's see if my IQ has gone higher for studying those books. I read all of the questions before scoffing this is pretty easy. I wrote my name as Chain User before writing down my answers. Everyone probably got the idea on cheating. I glanced around. Some teams are dropping out like flies. I sighed and continued answering without cheating. I could see an eye on the ceiling looking at my paper then the sound non next to me glancing on it once in a while. I finished in no time. I could see Shikamaru already finished and took a nap. Imo tried to used the Mind Transferred Jutsu on me but I activated my Scarlet Eyes to block her off. I turned to her direction and glared, she looked shock and scared mouthing a sorry before I turned back around deactivating my Scarlet Eyes.

            I groaned in annoyance when I spotted alot of genins cheated obviously.

"Number 89 your out" Ibiki announced

"No. I am not. I didn't cheated and answered my paper without doing so and just so you know I already finished answering 10 minutes ago. So you can't disqualify me and I have witnesses the two who qmsat next to me" I said coldly

"Very well brat" some teams complained but shut up when Ibiki yelled at them

            Some time ticking I just sat there. As much as I wanted to read a book I can't.

"Okay now for the 10th question. You'll have to take it with great risk. You get to choose. Answer and stay behind or lose and never be a chuunin and stayed a genin for the rest of your life. Your choice" Ibiki said

"I'm sorry guys I can't. I'm out!" A boy rose his hand then followed by some others and they exited the room

            Then Naruto slowly rose his hand only to slammed it back down the table and start running an honorable and reassuring speech. Then most of the genins felt more confidence and stayed.

"Those who stayed........ you pass"

            Couples of protest and yelling erupted around the room. I finally got it. Then someone broke into the window with a banner that says Anko Mitarashi the Second Proctor of the Exams

"Okay you maggots my name is Anko Mitarashi the Second Proctor of the Exams! Let's go!" A girl who wore less clothing said excitedly

"Anko your early...... again"

"Wait 72? Teams? Ibiki you've gone soft!"

"No. There are 73 teams. There is one that goes alone" he said pointing at me. Everyone turned to my direction in awe except for the cool ones since the refused to show it.

"It doesn't matter. I'll cut them in half when I'll done with them. Now follow me!" She exclaimed.

            Everybody got up and followed her. I went last and tailed the others. Second exams time for a bloody battle.