Chapter 7

Kurapika's POV

            It has been a week since our supposed C rank turned to B or lower A rank mission happened. Since we got back we've been doing a few no scratch that a bunch of D rank missions.

"Hey TEME! You can't just say that to Sakura chan!" Naruto yelled and as usual Sasuke ignored him and walk off

            I have been zooning out lately and Naruto's yelling always I mean ALWAYS snap me out of my daze. I watch in amusement as Naruto got chased by a squared box that supposed to look like a rock. After years of playing tag Naruto finally yelled at it.

"Drop the disguise! There's no such thing as a square rock!"

            The box exploded and as the smoke screen lifted  three kids were revealed. Two boys and a girl. They made some dramatic introduction and poses that strongly reminded me of Guy sensie and Rock Lee. The first one is Konohamaru then Udon and lastly the girl named Moegi. I saw a Dango shop a few feet away and shrug. I'm hungry and I want to eat. I left them and went to buy some.

            After I played for my dangos I went out only for Naruto and the three kids zoomed past me along with a pissed off Sakura. I frowned at the direction they were heading. I sense two unfamiliar chakara signatures. I ran after them only to frown at the sight. I activated my Scarlet Eyes and smirked. A puppeteer eh?

"Hey you puppeteer! I think it's best if you let him go" I said walking towards him.

"Another brat t-" I cut him off by glaring

"Release him. You're not the only puppeteer around here" I said calmly while releasing some of my killing intent but it's strong enough to make everyone's knees trembled in fear as the birds around the area flew away in fear for their lives.

            But this guys with purple make up and black hoodie with cat ears of some sort stood up but I could clearly see the fear in them. Then a tiny rock hit him on the hand causing him to drop Konohamaru and he scrambled on his feet and ran to Naruto. I turned to face Sasuke on a tree branch acting cool and mighty. My eye caught on something. I avert my eyes best to the tree branch. There was a boy with blood red hair and teal eyes full if blood lust but there's also sadness and loneliness. He had black rings around his eyes from suffering through insomnia. He also have a red kanji tattoo on his forehead, the tattoo means love. He had a groud that looks like a giant peanut strap on his back. He glared at me while I calmly stared back. His aura is rather different. It's full of killing intent and evil butbi payed no mind. Both of us are locked on an intense staring or in his case glaring contest. He turned to the sand puppeteer before he spoke on a deep and chilling voice.

"Kankuro you're an embarrassment to the village" he glared at the purple make up puppeteer

"G-Gaara.... sorry it was their f-" but the red head dubbed as Gaara cut him off with a glare

"Shut up or I'll kill you" he said darkly and instantly the sand puppeteer also known as Kankuri zip his mouth shut.

            Then Gaara dissolved into sand and appeared in front of me. He was so close I could see in the background the girl with four pinytaols and Kankuri giving me a look to run away. I matched Gaara's glare since it was annoying me. Both of us are glaring our eyes off.

"If you're trying to intimidate me with your puny little glare then why do you try again next time because it's not enough to scare me" I said darkly while my gray eyes dimmed and turned darker by my harsh glare putting a shame to his glares

"Idiot that's enough!" Sasuke pulled me away from Gaara

"Heh if you're scared with the red head then I think it's best if you don't crossed path with the Phantom Troupes since you might run away with your tails between your legs" I said annoyed

"Shut up and I am not afraid of him"

"Really? Well keep telling that to yourself" I said while I harshly pulled my wrist from his grasp.

"Hn. Let's go"

"Wait! Identify yourself!" Sasuke called to the retreating figure of Gaara.

"Who me?" Tamari asked blushing. Fan girl alert.

"No the one with the groud" Sasuke clarified

"Gaara of the Desert. I'm curious to your name as well" Gaara said

"Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke said in his cocky tone

"And yours?" Gaara turned to me

"I usually don't give my name to someone easily but I have a hunch you'll know soon so why not giving it personally. Kurapika Kurta, nice to meet you Gaara of The Desert. As much as I want to challenge you but I cannot since I won't be participating the chuunin exams anytime soon" I said. He seemed puzzled

"Why is that?" He asked

            I launched my kunai at him only for his sand to block it automatically. When his sand returned to his groud he glared angerly at me. I flashed in front of him where my kunai landed on his feet. I touched his wrist before picking up my kunai and flashing on top the building.

"Let's just say I might find it boring. Watch out Gaara for you have been mark." I said and he looked at his wrist frowning as my teleportation jutsu formula appeared on his wrist in red kanji symbols and sinks into his sand armor to his skin. It's still visible on the sand armor but he has been mark forever when the formula sinned into his skin

"Now until we meet again" I said and dissolved into the thin air.

            I made my way to the Hokage's office and requested to go on my own and he agreed since he was planning that already. I am taking a wild guest the first exam is a written then survival then final. So for survival.... aha! Training ground 44!

            I ran towards training ground 44. I raced to the tower avoiding wild animals here and there. I marked every room with my teleportation formula since it may help. I smirked before I flashed to my house and ate dinner before getting ready for bed.....