Epilogue

Kurapika's POV

            14 years have passed. Obito became the 7th Hokage and retired to make Naruto the 8th Hokage.

            Least to say the Uchiha compound is getting crowded. Me and Sasuke got married and had 12 children. He was really eager to ressurect back the clan. Our oldest is Yahiko named after Pein, Konan, Deidara named after my deceased brother, Killua, Leorio, Gon, Mikoto, Sora, Sarada, Kaze, Yomi, and our youngest Sasuke Jr. It was really funny but they were our kids.

            Shisui married Sakura and had 5 kids. All girls. Hana, Rosetta, Kaida, Cherry, and Luna. I all of them had the Uchiha signature coal eyes and then Sakura's pink hair.

            Next is Itachi. He married his former team mate that I brought back to life her name is Ai and she is also a Uchiha. They had 6 kids. Daisuke, Sora, Harmony, Kaede, Akio and Aiko (twins).

          Obito and Rin got married last year and had a child named Hiro.

            Now you see? There are 32 Uchihas in the compound. Our friends teased us about it and told us that we really are eager to bring back the fallen clan.

            Kakashi got married to Anko and had a child named Teshi. Anybody else was happy. Sasuke was on a mission. I took care of of Yomi, Kaze and Sasuke. I was rocking Sasuke Jr back and forth to put him to sleep while Yomi and Kaze were playing.