Chapter 17

Kurapika's POV

            I made my way to Pein's office for a mission report. After that I went outside to meditate. I have been training on my Sage Mode so far and I had completed it. My Sage Mode was a kitsune one then a silver haori cloak with a black kitsune stitched on the back with red kanji symbols that says Kitsune Sage Mode. I just meditate to calm the chakara and life force on my seal mark on my forehead.

            Actually I am planning on reviving Itachi back from the dead when Sasuke goes after him to kill him. I am going to leave the Akatsuki soon and return to the leaf. I know I'll be imprisoned but still I want to go back home.

            I went inside and cooked dinner for us and I eat mine. I was really distracted because I didn't particularly cared what was happening around me. After that I went straight to bed.

            I woke up again early in the morning. It's my day off and the other Akatsuki members told me to go out and have fun since I am really depressed and all so I didn't hesitate and I did just that but with my Akatsuki cloak of course.

            I planned on going on Orochimaru's hideout. I flashed next to Sasuke and to my surprise it was a bit so happy looking reunion. They all stared at me. I jump down and landed on one of the stone pillars.

"Well if this isn't a not so happy team 7 reunion. No wait it's not since Kakashi isn't here" I said

"Kura chan! You and Sasuke! I will bring you back t-" I cut him off

"No need Naruto. I'll come back to the village willingly in a few years or so. I just have to be with my brother and be with him more time before i return back" I said

"Kurapika you're a rogue nin! My mission is also to eliminate you!" The boy who looked very much like Sasuke said and launched forward.

"Scarlet Eyes: Tsukiyomi!" I put him on a genjutsu

"Foolish boy. You don't take someone like me lightly" I said and flick him away from me as he came crashing down on the floor with the impact.

"Stop. She is way out of our league! She's the chain user and she is very much more like the Sage of the Sixth Path" The replacement of Kakashi warned as I released the boy from genjutsu

"I'm so glad you know that. Anyways I should be going. Sayonara" I said and flashed away and into the Land Of Waves' town.

Time Skip

            Kit was on my shoulder again. I grinned when she talked to me about her crush on a certain kitsune male. I keep on teasing her. But then we went back on our usual anti social and emotionless face. I went to the meeting room where the others are currently at.

"Oh Kurapika you're here. We were just talking about you" Konan said.

"Uhm. I guess Pein sama already told you guys that I'm quitting as an Akatsuki member" I said. They nodded solemnly

"But sister, in. You can't just leave, yeah" Deidara protest. I sighed and looked at Kit.

"She doesn't have a choice! Inari sama had requested her to go to our dimension and to quit as an Akatsuki. She can't let our summoner be one of the criminals even though she already is one but our priority is to get her off the hook that's why there was a contract! Inari sama sent me here as a fair warning. If you don't let Kurapika sama go then Inari sama will personally come here and used force! And she have to leave today!" Kit explained

"Fine. But visit us sometimes sister, un" Deidara gave me a hug. I nodded and flashed to my room

            I packed all my things on a scroll and a pink portal appeared before it sucked me in.

            I landed gracefully on my feet my cloak fluttered behind me (Minato style) I looked up only to bow down when I saw the familiar silver furred nine tailed kitsune with blue slitted intelligent, wise, kind, and gentle eyes. Inari sama.

"Inari sama thank you for having me" I said white bowing.

"Oh it was fine really Kura chan. Our top priority is to protect our summoner and and the are going to extract the tailed beast soon. I won't have you to be involved in it" she said. I nodded while standing straight.

"Thank you"

"Your very welcome. Anyways you'll be staying here as much as you like. I'll train you on your chakara and life force seal" she said. I nodded excitedly

Time Skip

            I watched on the mirror as the two brothers fought each other. Tch. Uchihas. Itachi died on his illness leaving Sasuke the winner. I saw Zetsu carried Sasuke away. I clenched my fist tightly. I grabbed my white hooded cloak with gray and red chains on it with golden trimmings. My clan's symbol at the back. I wore a traditional white kimono with kitsune patterns on it and white ninja sandals. I went back to my dimention while masking my chakara as Lola. She's one on the kitsune here but she is still a kit.

"Inari sama. Is it okay if I go?" I asked. She nodded

"Go and be there for him" she smiled. I nodded and left.