-02-

a/n:: fuck yeah my dudes i got it to upload the slightly more edited version ;))
-

When Jon wakes up the next morning, it's to a pillow hitting his head and someone screaming "STOP YA DAMN SNORING BITCH YOU SOUND LIKE A GODDAMN CHAINSAW!"

Jonathan pulls his face up off of something (that he quickly realizes is his bed), and gives Luke a confused look. "Huh? The fuck you mean I'm- I'm a damn chainsaw. Do I look like a- like a- a fuckin' bladey bitch to you?" His tired mind isn't exactly helping his speaking skills, though he doesn't actually care.

Luke laughs, before shaking his head and leaving the pillow on the floor next to Jon's bed. "Class starts in ten minutes, dude. Get your lazy ass up!" Luke then sits back on his bed, chuckling to himself as he pulls out his phone. "I'm all ready, and I doubt you know where you're going. Did you ever even get your schedule?"

Jonathan blinks. "T-ten minutes? The fuck?!" Jon scrambles up off his bed, running over to the closet. He changes as fast as he possibly can, grabbing a plain white shirt and a pair of jeans. When he's all dressed, he puts on his hoodie and then grabs his bag.

Luke looks at him, before snickering quietly. When it's clear Jonathan can't figure out why he was laughing, Luke shakes his head and chuckles. "You know you're probably gonna want your shoes on, right?"

Jonathan looks down at his feet, then gasps. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?! You're a damn jerk, you know that Luke?" He then puts his shoes on, and walks out without Luke. He would catch up eventually.

-

Sure enough, as Jonathan walks into the office to get his schedule, Luke is right behind him. The lady at the desk in front looks up from her papers, raising an eyebrow at them, specifically Luke.

Luke laughs loudly, waving at the lady. "Hey, Miss Ava! How's it goin'?"

"Patterson? Shouldn't you be in class right now, young man?" Her voice has a hint of amusement in it, as though this isn't the first time they've met like this. 

Luke shakes his head, patting Jonathan's back. "Nah.  I'm here because my buddy Jonny over here forgot to come pick up his schedule. Today's his first day, isn't that exciting?"

She smiles and nods, reaching into a pile of papers and pulling one out. "It is, it is. Jonathan Dennis, right?" When Jon nods, she hands the paper to him. "This is yours, honey. Take care now, okay? Luke, take a pass so you don't get detention again."

"A'ight. Thanks, Miss Ava! You're the best!" Luke snatches a pass off a tray and then drags Jon out the door. They walk along for a few moments, until they come to a stop in a hallway.

Luke grabs the schedule, scanning it over. "Holy shit dude, we got lunch together! This is gonna be fuckin' sick!" He grins excitedly and points to a few lines on Jon's schedule.  "And look! We got first class together, too! Shit, man, you're gonna love it. Mr. Viking's math class is badass!"

"M-math? The fuck? Why do I gotta get math first?!" Jonathan whines loudly as he snatches his schedule back, examining it closely.

"Fuck that, dude! We better get goin' before Mr. Viking smacks us with a textbook!" Luke continues to drag Jonathan down the hallway, leading him to a classroom with a bright red door.

He swings the door open, a grin on Luke's face as he waves to the teacher. The teacher eyes them both, before sighing and pointing to two empty desks. "Both of you go sit down. I'll get introductions down later," he says, turning back to the board and continuing to write.

"He's usually a little tired for the first few minutes," Luke explains. "Trust me, I had him last year too. Super good teacher, though."

Jon sits in the desk, quietly settling himself down. It's a few minutes before the teacher comes up to his desk, setting a few papers down. He leans over a bit, smiling down at Jonathan with an excited glint in his light green eyes.