2; alone together

Y/N and Unknown had been staring at each other for what felt like hours. Unknown growled lightly, putting his hands in his pockets.
"I'll be in the kitchen."
He stomped away, taking out a box of cigarettes from one pocket, and a tiny lighter from the other.
Y/N, still shaking in fear, sat down on the small couch and picked up her phone, opening the chatroom.

Y/N has entered the chatroom.

Zen: oh my god.
Jaehee: Y/N, are you alright??
Y/N: yes. I'm fine, thanks to Seven.
Zen: Thank god...
Jaehee: the bomb situation is taken care of??
Y/N: we have another situation...
Zen: great
Y/N: Unknown... he's here with me.
Jaehee: OMG
Zen: Y/N, you have to get out of there..!
Y/N: I can't explain it all, but I'm safe. If he hurts me, Seven will activate the bomb.
Jaehee: This all seems very hard to believe.
Zen: yeah... Y/N, please be careful.
Y/N: I will. Thank you.
Zen: Well, I have to go for a run.
Jaehee: Yes. And I must get to work.
Y/N: goodbye, both of you.
Zen: Yup!

Zen has left the chatroom.
Jaehee has left the chatroom.

Saeran had finished, butting his cigarette on the counter and walking back into the living room.
He stared Y/N straight in the eyes, breathing slowly.
They stared at each other for a few moments that felt like hours, and finally, Y/N brought herself up to speak.
"..What should I call you?"
She asked him. His eyes immediately widened.
"I.."
He stuttered, shaking it off and stomping towards the char in the corner.
"That doesn't matter. Just don't bother me, and I won't be a burden to you."
The tall man sat down, taking his phone out and typing away.

Y/N simply couldn't piece it together. Anything about it.
Her mind was going everywhere, with the bomb, the man sitting in the corner, nothing.
As a sigh of confusion escaped her lips, she stood up and walked towards the hallway, turning back to look at him.
"I'm going to sleep, the bathroom is right there."
She said, sighing.
"Goodnight."
The man didn't even look up.
Y/N turned back around and walked towards her room melancholy, falling on the bed and staring at the ceiling as her mind filled up with nothing but more questions.

Excuse the SU reference title >_<