6 ; talking

Saeran.
What a beautiful name... Y/N thought to herself.
She got up late that morning, tossing and turning in her silky sheets as thoughts of the pink-haired man filled her mind. Eventually, Y/N turned her body around and stepped her feet onto the soft carpet, lifting herself up and stepping towards the door across the room.
Unlike the previous morning, the smell of toasting bread didn't fill the room, but only the sound of pure silence, aside from a faint breathe every few seconds. Although things were quite uncomfortable between her and Saeran at the moment, Y/N sat down beside him on the couch, and he looked down at her, mint eyes glowing.
"Well, there's no reason for the both of us to remain in solitude now." She spoke vigilantly. "It would only be fair that we continued to keep each other company, don't you think?"
Saeran thought for a moment.
This is the woman he led to this apartment, who he's threatened, tried to kill, and besides, the only reason why he was with her in the first place was break and enter.
Besides the obvious, Y/N was proving to be very kind and understanding towards him. Therefore, he nodded.
The young man had been manipulated, for so he thought, his entire life. Taken for granted, thrown around like a piece of trash. This was his moment to make up for it.

The two talked for hours.
All day, until the sunset barely gleamed through trees in the distance out the window. They talked about various things, Y/N talked about her family, her childhood, and RFA. Saeran talked about his family, his twin brother, of which he refused to name, and his current occupation. For the first time in years, Saeran truly felt cared about. He felt like someone actually wanted, and was listening to his struggles and story.
"..I'm going to get something to eat."
He said faintly. Y/N nodded, smiling a little. As the man stood up and walked off, Y/N pulled out her phone and opened the chatroom. Finally, someone she could enjoy talking to in RFA without stress.

Y/N has entered the chatroom.

Yoosung: Y/N? You're here?
Y/N: Hello, Yoosung.
Yoosung: Hi!! So, uh.. how are things? With the guy and all?
Y/N: hmm. Pretty nice actually.
Yoosung: ???
What do you mean? How-??
Y/N: He's human too, I believe we've all failed to realize that.
Yoosung: That doesn't make him a good one-!! Y/N, he tried to kill you!
Y/N: Yoosung, just, please trust me on this one. Okay?
Yoosung: I don't like this... just, stay safe. Did you eat.
Y/N: Not all day, no. I was about to actually.
Yoosung: Gah! Don't do that. Make sure you eat properly tomorrow, okay?
Y/N: Okay lol. Cya~
Yoosung: Bye!! ^^

Y/N threw her phone down in frustration as she realized, the rest of RFA never really would understand. Their only experience with Saeran was indirect, and it was everything she told them he said that day. Nonetheless, she still decided to trust him. He was a good man, he had just made some unfortunate choices that caused him to land where he was. Y/N didn't realize it, but you had been breathing very heavily at the unfortunate thoughts, worrying Saeran.
"Are you alright?" He asked, fidgeting his hands as he sat back on the couch. She nodded.
"Yeah! I was just talking to Yoosung." Y/N said as you sat up and looked at him. He tilted his head a bit.
"RFA. Sorry, I just got lost in thought- did you get something to eat?" He nodded.
"Yeah. I'm not very hungry so I just had an apple." He answered.
"Ah." Y/N responded, quietly.
The two sat in silence for a few moments, briefly recapping on all they had both told each other. Saeran began to feel anxious. He wondered if it really was a good idea to let someone back into his trust, into his life, his mind.
"If you don't mind me asking, how is RFA? I know it's strange coming from me, maybe it sounds stupid." Saeran said, looking down at his fingers as he played with them. MC shook her head slowly.
"No, it's fine. It's great actually. They're all very nice, and I'm thankful to have-" looking up, she  locked eyes with Saeran to see he darted his head up as well. It was a bit of a strange subject. The way Y/N met RFA, the way the two met each other. So they brushed it off without saying a single word. Saeran sat back on the couch's arm as he closed his eyes and drifted quickly off into a long awaited sleep.
And not long after, Y/N did the same.

I am so sorry this chapter is so late and raw, I was unable to add the italics due to a glitch on my phone, but hopefully that'll be fixed very soon ><