10

Warmth...
the feel of instant warmth flooded over Saeran's skin when he and Y/N made contact in the middle of the room. Everything was silent, apart from the her comforting voice. She heard everything, his breathing, his sobs, but could barely recognize her own voice. As she embraced him, Y/N let her thoughts out of her mind and consoled him as well, telling his it's okay and that she cared about him. Aside from her words, all that was in Saeran's mind was silence. Until he pulled away from the hug, and just looked at Y/N. She looked back up at him, smiling slightly and touching his hair. He sighed, moving his head forward to relax it on her shoulder for a moment, then moving away. Gently, but not forcefully, Y/N pulled him back slightly and hesitantly wiped the tears off his face. He was embarrassed.
"T-thanks. Y/N." She let go of him, walking away slowly herself and sitting down on a chair. Saeran too sat down on the couch, watching the window as the sun escaped the sky to reveal a cloudy, starless night sky. After sitting for about an hour in silence, Saeran looked over to Y/N. Shivering, he stood up and walked over to her chair. He kneeled down to face her.
"Can I ask you a question?" He muttered. She of course nodded.
"What is it?"
"Why do you care for me so much? All of this... wasn't even supposed to happen. You were all supposed to despise me. Especially after all I did." He said, playing with his fingers. Y/N looked calm, and held her hands together.
"Do you regret anything you've done?" She asked gently.
"I want to say yes..." Saeran sighed.
"But no. I don't."
She moved her hand up on the arm of the chair to touch his hand.
"Why is that?"
"Because if I didn't do what I did, I would still be completely alone. But know that I think about it... that's what I deserve to be. Ive gotten used to it to the point that it's... not painful anymore. But I still want it to be over." He confessed.
Y/N leaned forward.
"It can be." Saeran jolted his head up. And in the dimly lit room, he moved his hand behind Y/N's neck, pulled himself up, and pressed his lips gently against hers. She followed along, not letting go of his other hand and moving one down onto his back. The kiss didn't last long, Saeran moved away after a couple of seconds.
"Everything in my head is telling me this is wrong." He whispered.
Y/N sighed, absentmindedly moving the tiny hairs out of his face.
"It doesn't have to be. You just have to try to do something for me." She spoke. He nodded.
"Anything-"
A phone rang. Y/N reached into the side table to grab her phone and peeked at the screen for a brief moment.
"It's Seven... I should probably take this, do you mind?" A troubled look appeared on Saeran's face.
"Fine. Alright, I mean." He stood up and showed himself out of the room, in enough time and h time for her to press the answer button.
"Hello?"
"Y/N... what you're doing isn't safe." Seven's words shocked Y/N to the bone, shaking her back into reality from her comfortable and warm state from being with Saeran. She completely forgot that Seven had cameras.
"Seven, you have to understand. He's not a bad guy. He's just damaged."
Seven sighed.
"Y/N, we all are. I just need you to consider what he's done and where he comes from. He's dangerous. Please think about it..." he spoke faintly before hesitantly hanging up the phone.
Y/N put the phone down, sat back, and stared at the ceiling to just think.

Late af but school started recently, which may slow me down 😭
Sorry for the wait everybody!