8 ; jealousy

Seven's POV:

Click.
Seven flicked the switch on his tiny electric fan, groaning as he leaned back further in his chair, not removing his glance on his computer screen. He watched Y/N and Saeran lay down on the couch, both breathing lightly in their sleep. He squinted slightly as he looked at the man, sensing that he had seen him before. He looked... familiar.
But Seven couldn't quite put his finger on it. He also felt a sense of... jealousy.
His feelings were confusing him. Ignoring the thoughts, Seven sat up straight and picked up his phone, clicking it on and opening the chatroom to see that Jumin was logged on. He was the first to message when he noticed Seven's username pop up.

Jumin Han: Luciel.
707: hey lol
Jumin Han: Why are you still awake at this hour?
707: why are you? o.o
Jumin Han: I can't sleep. I presume you are working.
707: yea.
Jumin Han: I see.
Have you been watching Y/N?
Ive noticed she hasn't been coming into the chatroom as often.
707: yea, she's fine.

Seven sat back, groaning.

707: she's just sleeping.
Jumin Han: I figured. And the man?

Seven sweat, nervous laughing a bit.

707: Nah! He hasn't been doing much. Just keeping quiet and sleeping!
Jumin Han: mm. Well, I'm going back to bed now. I suggest you get some sleep as well, Luciel.
707: ya lol
Jumin Han: Goodnight.

Jumin Han has left the chatroom.

Seven sighed. He sat back in his chair to where he was facing the ceiling, staring above him and thinking about everything going on. The thoughts spiralled around his head as he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep in his chair.

But... it didn't last long.
As Seven snored and turned around in his sleep, he stumbled and fell off his chair and onto the floor.
"GAhGjlpH-"
He yelped as he stood back up quickly. Seven rubbed his eyes, turning towards his computer screen. It had turned off, the screen black. He considered, for a moment, turning the computer back on, but figured that Y/N was probably still asleep. He stood absentmindedly for a few moments and slowly sat down, staring at his black computer screen, and just...
thinking.

I'm sorry about how late this is!!
Well,, two days ><