7 ; feelings?

Much to Y/N's surprise, Saeran didn't speak to her much at all that next morning. No more than a hello or two. He seemed as if he was trying to isolate himself, staring out the window on the couch by himself. Y/N passed the slow, slow time by sleepily typing as she spoke to whoever happened to be in the chatroom at the time. She had talked to everyone throughout that long day, other than V, who was on a trip.
The next morning wasn't much different. Saeran absentmindedly fidgeted with his bracelet, lacing his fingers through it and every so often pinching himself on a spike by accident. Y/N glanced up for a brief moment to check on him. She didn't know how long she was looking, but it was long enough to truly take in the time she spent together with him, and feeling so good about having someone like that to talk about personal stuff with. And she really hoped he felt the same. She clicked the off button on the top of her phone and moved across the couch to sit beside Saeran, looking down at his bracelet before the two of you met eyes when he noticed your appearance.
"..Hey." He spoke for the first time that day. You got chills from hearing the voice you thought about so much the past few days, responding slowly and quietly.
"Hi. Are you... alright?" She asked.
Saeran shrugged, looking down for a moment to play with his fingers.
"I suppose. I just feel a little weird."
"Why?" Y/N questioned, scooting a little closer towards him.
"Well, Ive never really told anyone that much about me before. I guess I expected myself to get all emotional, or break down in anger... but I didn't. I was... really calm. But now, I guess you could say it's starting to get to me." His eyes filled up with tears as he pinched his hand, sighing and looking back up at Y/N. Before the two could even lock eyes, Y/N quickly leaned forward to wrap her arms around Saeran, burying her face into his shoulder.
"You're alright now though, right?" She asked, the feeling of the man's heartbeat pulsing against her chest.
"I... Yeah. I'm okay." Saeran wasn't quite sure how to respond. Was this wrong? It had to be wrong in his mind. Regardless of the dozens of thoughts flying around his head, his arms moved up, and wrapped around the girl gently. The two stayed like that for quite a while, embracing each other in silence, before Y/N moved one arm down to touch his chest, very, very slowly, and lay beside him. He looked down at her, but only for a moment. Moving one arm down and keeping the other wrapped comfortably around Y/N, Saeran lay back his head, closed his eyes, and fell asleep quickly.

Sorry for the shortness. To be honest, I'm not a fan of this chapter-- ^^;; but oh well.