5 ; confessions

Y/N has entered the chatroom.
707: Y/N.
Y/N: Hello, Seven.
707: ..Hello. Are you okay?
Y/N: Yes, I'm alright. Are you? You seem a bit off.
707: I'm fine.
Y/N: Hey, Seven, you don't need to watch the cameras anymore.
707: I can see why you would think that.
Y/N: Can he see this chatroom?
707: If he can hack above my level, probably.
Y/N: He really means no harm, Seven.
707: ..mm. I actually have to run.
Talk to you later.
707 has left the chatroom.

Seven placed his phone down and stared at it for a moment.
He murmured a name, almost too quiet for his own ears to hear, before letting his neck fall back for his eyes to face the ceiling above.
His eyes closed, allowing himself to fall into his own world of thoughts inside his mind.

Another pair of closed eyes remained still.
Y/N sighed as she lay in bed, wondering what to do, what to say. She decided to keep to herself, at least until the morning rises. When she heard a creak from across the room.
The door opening? She thought.
And it was. The man stepped inside and walked towards the large bed, sitting down on the wooden floor beside where Y/N lie quietly. The sound of stirring drew her to sit up, staring in shock when she seen the pale man staring back at her. He noticed her uncomfortableness and looked away abruptly.
"I've never actually had anyone seek interest in what I have to say about my past." He admitted.
"And I usually... don't like being touched. But that felt a little... different-" he looks up, meeting eyes with the girl in front of him before quickly looking away.
"I guess." He finished.
Y/N looked confused.
"Why are you talking to me all of the sudden?" She asked.
The man sighed, and Y/N noticed a wet drop on his face. He breathed heavily as the warm tears formed in his eyes and fell down his face. He wiped them away, looking back up at Y/N.
"Because you're the only one who cares." He explained briefly.
"And... maybe you don't care at all. But the mere feeling of having someone feel something for me besides hatred is all I need."
Y/N sat up more, but slowly.
He liked it when I...
Her hand moved closer to him. She shakily touched his back, causing him to lightly jolt, but not move away. You noticed yourself getting closer to him.
Was he getting closer too?
Both of your bangs were touching. You closed your eyes when-
He moved away.
You had both gotten too lost in the moment, realizing so and taking a moment to think.
"You had a brother?" Y/N spoke, breaking the silence. He nodded.
"A twin brother, yes..." The man spoke as he wiped the remaining tears from his face.
"But during my childhood, he wasn't really the big problem." He paused. "I'd rather not talk about this."
Y/N nodded.
"Okay."
The man stood up, gently removing your hand from his back. He stepped towards the door, but turning for a moment as he reached it.
"Saeran." He spoke.
"What?" Y/N asked, sitting up more.
"My name is Saeran."