Jealous, Betrayal, Mistakes, Redemption ~ Ch 3

Sam POV

I can't believe this, how low can Arjun go, first he breaks Radhika's heart by sleeping with her sister and then getting her sister pregnant and asking her to marry him. All because of his jealously, he betrayed Radhika, once he found out the truth that Neil and Radhika were not engaged, he realized his mistake, and if, is redemption for Radhika was getting rid of Bonnie by killing her and the baby so that he could have Radhika back, he better think again, because this time he went too far, he killed an unborn baby for that I will never forgive Arjun. It was a good thing I got there on time and saw Arjun's face. It will be hard on Radhika when I will tell her the truth, but she needs to know what kind of man Arjun is.
********************
Arjun and Radhika had just come from the temple, they were going to the hospital when suddenly Arjun had a phone call from home...

Arjun: "Hello!"

(New character Aryan is Arjun's half brother)

Aryan: "Hey brother come home, mom is worried about you, she heard about Bonnie and that you are accused for murder."

Arjun: "I will be there, after I drop Radhika to the hospital."

After Arjun drops Radhika to the hospital, he went straight home.

When he came home Aryan gave his brother a hug.

Aryan: "Mom is bed resting, you go to mom she was really worried about you, I'm going out, I'll see you later."

Arjun goes to his mother's room.

Arjun: "Hey beautiful, what is this getting sick on me."

Arjun's mother Nandini Mehra gets up hearing her son's voice.

Nandini: " My son are you okay, what happen, you were going to marry Bonnie for the baby, and why are they saying Radhika and you are suspect of stabbing Bonnie. I know you wouldn't take a life of your unborn child but I don't know about Radhika."

Arjun: "Mom, Radhika is innocent, she would never kill her sister."

Nandini: "If it's not Radhika then who would want to kill Bonnie knowing she is carrying your child."

Arjun: "I trust Radhika she is not a murderer, who ever stab Bonnie I'll fine him and he will pay for killing my unborn child."

Nandini: "I'm glad you said that, even I don't think Radhika could do this, you know how much I wanted you and Radhika to get married. I was very upset with you when you told me Bonnie was pregnant with your child, and that you were going to marry her thinking Radhika didn't love you, I told you were going to make a big mistake and that I would not attend your wedding to see you destroy your life."

Arjun: "Thanks to Neil I found out Radhika really does love me and what do I do, I betray her love."

Nandini: "Arjun, it's not to late, confess your feeling to Radhika, tell her the truth."

Arjun: "Mom, it is not the right time, until Bonnie doesn't wake up and tell us who stabbed her, me and Radhika getting together will just cause more problems."

Nandini: "Well then I will pray that Bonnie wakes up so that you can be happy with Radhika."
*******************
Radhika was asking the doctor if Bonnie woke up when suddenly Sam came and said..

Sam: "Arjun would have killed Bonnie if I didn't come on time."

Radhika: "Arjun is not like that, he would never hurt Bonnie knowing she was carrying his child."

Sam: "I am the eye witness I saw Arjun trying to kill Bonnie."

Radhika: "That is impossible, Arjun was with me at the temple."