Jealous Betrayal Mistakes Redemption ch~7

Dedicated to hashmy

Jai: "I have bad news the bomb is activated."

Saral: "No, no, he said, he wouldn't activate the bomb, if I keep Bonnie's secret."

Jai: "What kind of secret?"

Saral: "He told me, if I told the secret, he would activate the bomb,...but my son,...I'm going to lose him,....what am I going to tell my wife Sage...."

Jai: "Nothing will happen to Sager, I have bomb squads coming, I need to know what is Bonnie's secret?"

Sam: "Bhai I think I know the secret, Bonnie was never pregnant, since Saral Bhai was handling Bonnie's Surgery, he found out she was never pregnant, but someone doesn't want us to know about this, right Saral Bhai."

Jai: "Saral, is Sam right, Bonnie was never pregnant."

Saral: "Yes, I believe this person wants to keep Arjun and Radhika separate and now I will...lose my son."

Jai: "Nothing going to happen to my nephew, I'm calling Arjun and Radhika, they need to be warned about this mystery person."

Sam: "I will call Neil and tell him what is happening here."

****************************

Radhika and Arjun were sleeping together, when suddenly Arjun's cell phone was ringing, which woke them up. Arjun reaches for his phone and...

Arjun: "It's Jai, wonder what he has to say."

Radhika: "Maybe it has to do with Bonnie, hope it's not bad news.."

Arjun take Jai's call.

Arjun: "Hello Jai..."

Jai: "Arjun, you and Radhika come to Saral's house right away, we need to save my nephew from the bomb, it's activated, can you make a call to Radhika."

Arjun: "I'll be there with Radhika, she is here with me."

Jai: "Come fast, there is a lot of things you and Radhika need to know."

After Arjun hung up the phone, he had this feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Radhika: "Arjun what's wrong, you look so worried."

Arjun: "We need get dressed and go to Saral's house, his son's life is in danger."

Radhika: "What,... Arjun do you think it is the same person who stab Bonnie."

Arjun: " If I'm right, this guy is attacking our love ones, only to have you in his corner."

Radhika: "Who is this person and why me, all I want is you Arjun."

Arjun: "I know and I won't let him separate us, we need to make a plan, to find out who he is."

**********************************
Arjun and Radhika came to Saral's house, Neil was already at there house, but they didn't know that Aryan was waiting for Radhika, he was close to Saral's house, waiting for Radhika to get out.

Aryan POV

I did promise Saral that I wouldn't activate the bomb if he kept Bonnie's fake pregnancy a secret, but I was desperate for Radhika, I knew it wouldn't take them long to figure out that Bonnie was never pregnant, I needed to make the move fast, I activated the bomb, so that everyone gathers up. They would all worry about saving Sager while I will text Radhika the message, she will come out and bingo, I will take her away, but first erase her memory and then take her far, far away. 

Aryan texts Radhika phone and sends it...

While inside the house, the bomb squad had some bad news to tell them.

Guy: "We can't save him, the only person who can save him is the one who has the remote control."

Jai: "What do you mean, you can't save him, it's your job to save him, just take the watch out, how hard can that be?"

Guy: "I'm sorry, it is difficult to take it out, even if we try, the bomb will explode, the culprit is very smart, he is the only one who can save him with his remote control."

Neil: "I am afraid he is right, Arjun and I have tried, we can't take the watch off of him it's too dangerous."

Saral: "My son.... I'm going to...lose him."

Radhika saw Saral cry, everyone was feeling helpless she knew she had no choice, only way to save Sager was to go to the culprit. She had his text message and it said...

I have the remote control, if you want Sager to be saved, come outside, I am waiting for you and don't tell anyone or else you will lose your nephew...

Radhika's POV

While everyone was concern for Sager, I went outside with out them noticing that I was gone. I waited for the culprit, but the culprit outsmarted me. He covered my mouth with a chlorine cloth and I got unconscious.

Aryan POV

I saw Radhika come out, finally I will have her, I take a cloth with chlorine and cover her mouth with it, she gets unconscious, I lift her up on my shoulder and with my other hand I take the remote control out, I press it, now the child will be saved, my job is done, I have Radhika, I will erase her memory and she will be mine forever.

While at the house something miracle happen the watch was deactivated and it open on its own, Sager was saved, Saral gave his son a big Bear hug, he was glad his wife Sage was not here to witness of almost losing there son.

Guy: "Well it looks like the culprit changed his mind, for what ever reason, your boy is safe now."

The bomb squad leaves the house.

Arjun was looking for Radhika, he couldn't find her.

Arjun: "Did anyone see Radhika?"

Everyone said no, they were all worried for Sager, they didn't notice when Radhika left.

Arjun was concern now.

Arjun: "He wanted Radhika, that's why he did all this, my Radhika is in danger, oh god if he hurts her, I will kill him, when I find out who he is."

Sam: "I should have kept my eye on Radhika"

Neil: "It's not your fault, we didn't know this was going to happen."

Arjun: "I had a gut feeling something bad was going to happen to my Radhika so I made a plan."

Sam: "What is your plan?"

Arjun: "I gave her a bracelet, that will track down where she is in my phone."

Jai: "Lets check where she is."

Arjun checks his phone, he tracks the bracelet but the sad thing is the bracelet fell down the ground, Radhika was in real danger....

Precap: Radhika finds out who her culprit is. Arjun is afraid for Radhika, he and her family are searching for her....

How was it?

Will someone save Radhika or will it be to late?

**************

Since my kids will be off school for the summer, it will be difficult, but I will try my best to update...

Please read, comment and vote,.

For now ta ta, have a great summer...