Jealous, Betrayal, Mistakes, Redemption~17

Dedicated to randomhead

Radhika: "I'm going."

Arjun: "No, your staying, I don't want to lose you again, trust me I will bring our daughter."

Radhika: "I can protect myself, you heard them they want me, if I don't go, we will lose our daughter."

Teji: "Radhika is right Arjun, you have to let her go."

Arjun: "Damn it, I just found her, I don't want to lose her again, I am capable of rescuing my mother and daughter."

Bonnie: "This is no time to argue Arjun, I have trained Radhika self defence, she can handle them, let her go with you."

Radhika: "Please Arjun, let me go with you, I promise I will come back and bring them safely here."

Arjun: "I'm holding to your words, you better come back to me, now let's go rescue my mother and our daughter."
************************

On the other hand few hours ago Sam and Neil had no idea why Aditya and Aryan kidnap there daughter, they were at the police station, getting Mannat on bail, when Neelam's Nanny called that she couldn't find Neelam. Sam and Neil panic, they looked everywhere but couldn't find her, then Jai called and said that he had the security camera.

Jai: "Sam you won't believe this but Aryan is alive, he and his father kidnapped Neelam."

Sam: "What do they want with my daughter?"

Jai: "Looking at the surveillance tape, Aryan is saying, he wants Radhika to come willingly, only you can go with her, he will give you Neelam for exchange for Radhika, I have talked to Arjun, at first he wasn't going to let Radhika go to them, but Teji and Bonnie convinced him."

Sam: "I feel sorry for Arjun and guilty, that it will be me giving Aryan Radhika, why couldn't Aryan stay dead? Wasn't it bad that he took her memory, now what is he going to take from her, her freedom."

Jai: "Bonnie is convince that Radhika can take care of herself, let's just hope she is right."

Sam: "Yeah, I just hope she can get away from them, some how, and get her memory back."

Jai: "If I know Arjun, he would do everything in his power to save Radhika and his Angel, he would sacrifice his life to save them."

Neil: "I would do the same thing for my wife and daughter."

Neil was with Sam listening to the speaker, which Sam had turn on, that way Neil could also get info from Jai.

Jai: "Hey buddy, don't worry, your daughter will be saved."

Neil: "I'm coming to, with Sam."

Jai: "Aryan doesn't want you there, he wants Sam to bring Radhika for exchange for your daughter."

Neil: " But I'm her father to."

Jai: "I know, but if he see you, he will kill your daughter, he thinks you will rescue Radhika as well."

Neil: "He's right, I would save my sister and daughter, he is a monster, we need to make a plan, to save them."

Jai: "Don't worry, Bonnie is convinced, Radhika will save herself, she will not be there victim."
**********************
Dr. Shaw: "It's all set, once we get Radhika, we will be leaving this place."

Aditya: "Make sure only Sam comes with Radhika, I don't trust Arjun and Neil, they can outsmart us, I don't want to take that risk."

Dr. Shaw: "Don't worry I have men watching this place, they will alert us, if trouble arise, beside Sam won't let her husband come if she want to see her daughter alive."

Aryan: "I'm more worried about Arjun, I don't want him to take my Radhika away from me."

Dr. Shaw: "Oh I know is weakness, why do you think I told you to kidnap that little girl."

Aryan: "To exchange Radhika for that little girl."

Dr. Shaw: "Not only that, Arjun is the biological father and sorry Aryan but Neelam's mother is Radhika."

Aryan: "No, your lying right!"

Dr. Shaw: "I'm afraid not, I have the report here, the nurse that I was sleeping with told me, when she was attending to Radhika pregnancy she had a baby girl, while Sam's baby died."

Aryan looks at the report, he is angry.

Aryan: "Kill the child."

Dr. Shaw: "I don't think your thinking this through, we need the child alive, if you want Radhika."

Aryan: "I don't want anything connecting to Radhika and Arjun, kill the child."

Aditya: "We are not killing the child, Dr. Shaw, let me talk to my son."

Dr. Shaw: "Yeah, hope you can convince him, we need the child alive or else he would lose Radhika forever."

Dr. Shaw leaves...

Aditya: "You know when I married your mother, I had to use Arjun, for her to accept my marriage proposal, now if you kill the child, how are you going to get Radhika to marry you? You need that child, if you want a child with Radhika, how do you think I got you."

Both of them laughing.

Aryan: "If you put it that way, I want to get married to Radhika right away, why wait, when we have the child here, but wait, Arjun can still destroy my plan."

Aditya: "Let Arjun come, I know a way to stop him."

Aryan: "How will we stop Arjun?"

Aditya: "Very simple, erase his memory...."

I would love to here your comment, and don't forget to vote, love you all.