Jealous, Betrayal, Mistakes, Redemption ch ~15

Dedicated to MunaZain

Inside Bonnie's mind

Bonnie was trying to get out, but the doors were locked

Bonnie: "Please someone help me."

Man hater Bonnie: "Nobody is going to hear you."

Bonnie: "Why don't you just leave me?"

Man hater Bonnie: "Admit it you need me, I can protect Radhika, you can't, your so weak, you can't face the truth."

Bonnie: "What truth."

Man hater Bonnie: "The thing you have kept blocked in your mind since childhood. You are afraid to face the truth, that is why I am here, I'm strong, your not, I have control of your mind and body, you can't fight me. I will get out once again."

Bonnie: "Who is my other alter, is she bad as you."

Man hater Bonnie: "She is the one that carries the truth, the one you won't face, right now she is controlling your mind, but I will get out, I always do, you need me to take care of your sister, which I am the only one who know where she is, but I'll tell you that she is close to home, close to your room, all you have to do is find the secret wall that opens.

They both here Teji's voice, talking to the alter

Teji: "Who hurt you Bonnie, I need you to connect to your past."

Man hater Bonnie POV

No, I will not let Bonnie remember, I need to get out and check on Radhika

She finds the key and escape while Bonnie was listening to Teji's voice.
*****************
Teji: "Who hurt you Bonnie."

The little child Bonnie was having headache, she was trying not to leave, but the man hater Bonnie was strong and came back to control the mind and body.

Man hater Bonnie: "I'm back, not going to tell you, Bonnie doesn't  need to know the truth, she is to weak to face the truth."

Teji: "Can I ask who you are?"

Man hater Bonnie: "I hate men I am the one who separated Arjun from Radhika, I am the key to where Radhika is."

Teji: "Are you not afraid Bonnie will face her past when she was a child."

Man hater Bonnie: "No she is to weak, she needs me to protect Radhika, which I am doing a great job, I have put hatred for men in her mind, even if Arjun finds her, Radhika is not the same."

Teji: "Where is Radhika?"

Man hater Bonnie: "She is very close to us, but sorry, I won't tell you where she is, I know you will tell Arjun, I don't want him to destroy my hard work, I want Radhika to completely hate Arjun to, then will I tell the truth."

Teji: "No matter what her mind set is, she will never hate Arjun, there hearts will connect again, you know why, Bonnie will fight to come to us, she will get them back together, today she has to face her past, Bonnie if you hear me, remember your childhood, remember what happen in the Mehra mansion."

Bonnie's mind

Bonnie could hear Teji's voice, she had to be strong, she had to face her past, she turns around, she sees herself as a child, she closes her eyes, she sees herself as a child, she was at the  Mehra mansion, she was looking for Radhika, Dr. Shaw said she was playing in the basement, she goes looking for Radhika, suddenly the basement door is locked, Dr. Shaw comes in, Bonnie gets scared she trys to fight, Dr. Shaw, while struggling, one of Dr. Shaw's eye comes out, Bonnie is screaming calling him a one eye monster, he wouldn't stop, he took her innocence away for ever, after he was done, he said, Radhika would be next, if she told anyone, at that time she wanted to forget, she developed a personality that would hate men but would protect Radhika from all evil men, in her mind she started hating every men even the men that were good just like Arjun, she remember how she separated her sister from Radhika, she try to fight her personality, but her personality was fighting with Aryan, yes I remember, it was all is plan to separate Arjun and Radhika, and Radhika's memory lost, oh my god Dr Shaw, he was there, when my personality stab Aryan. No Aryan is not dead, I am sure Dr Shaw has revived him, I need to ask Arjun what happen to Aryan's body.

Meanwhile man hater Bonnie was getting headache she knew, that Bonnie was getting stronger now, she would have to disappear forever.

Bonnie makes her entry, she finally has control of her mind and body.

Teji: "Bonnie is that you."

Bonnie: "Yes, I remember everything, is Arjun here, I need to talk to him."

Teji: He is here, he is desperate to find Radhika, do you remember where your personality hid Radhika."

Bonnie: " Yes I talk to my personality, she said Radhika is close to my room, in a secret wall that opens."

Teji: "I will go get Arjun, and then we will search your room for the secret wall that opens."

Teji goes to Arjun to come to Bonnie's room saying Radhika could probably be close by."

Arjun comes to the room, he see's Bonnie.

Bonnie: "Ar...jun, I'm very sorry, I never wanted you to separate with Radhika, I had no control of my mind."

Arjun: "I already forgave you, just help me find Radhika."

Arjun, Teji and Bonnie start searching for Radhika, knocking at every wall to see if it opens, but they couldn't find the secret wall. Then Bonnie started thinking where would the secret wall would be. The mirror, if she takes the mirror out, maybe the hidden wall is there. She ask Arjun and Teji to pull the mirror this side so that she could check if the secret wall was there and sure enough there was the secret wall. They open the wall and went in. There was door, but it needed hand print to get in, since it was Bonnie's personality that made the hand print it would obviously work on Bonnie, and sure enough the door opens. They go in and finally they found Radhika, but she was sound asleep.

************************
Today Aditya was going to get out, he was outside doing his work, he put his mask on, and suddenly somebody released the sleeping gas, everyone fell asleep, except Aditya, he ran out of the prison, there was a helicopter, his son came out, they gave a big hug and went in the helicopter. Then Dr. Shaw took his mask out, and came inside the helicopter and then it flew up the sky. 

Aryan: "I am glad your hear dad, now you could help me get Radhika."

Aditya: "Yes, I will help you son, you will have your Radhika, and I will take your mother with me as well, we will leave with our ladies far away....

Arjun had found his Radhika but will he be able to save Radhika and his mother from Aryan and Aditya,  or will Radhika save herself, will she accept Arjun or reject him, keep reading to find out...

How was it?

I am sorry for taking to long to write this book, I have so many things in my mind, and am very busy with my kids, they have holiday and there school doesn't start until September and also my brother is getting married, so lot of shopping to do as well.

If you haven't read my new book Broken Marriage A Billionaire Story, please do so, I would love to read your comment for that book as well for this book. Love you all don't forget to vote, bye now....